Chapter 24

-1 Week Later-

August P.O.V.

This is the 5th time I've called her ass this week. "Wassup. This is Genevecia! Leave a message at the beep." I blew out my breath hard as fuck. "Genevecia you need to answer the fucking phone so I can know when you want our fucking son back." I was getting madder and madder by the second. I'm so tired of this bitch, I wish I never fucked with her in the first place, but I'm glad I got my son. Man fuck it I'm finna go to her house. "ERIN! IMA BE RIGHT BACK!" "IGHT FUCK NUT!" I shook my head and smiled at her response. I grabbed Sani, closed the door behind me and put him in the car. I pulled up to Genevecia's house and there was no car in the drive way. I got my son out and walked up to the door banging on it repeatedly. "Who you looking for?" An old white lady asked. "I'm looking for my baby mother Genevecia. Have you seen her around here?" "Yeah. I know her. She moved out 3 days ago." I clenched my jaw up. "Thank you ma'am." I put Sani in the car and slammed my driver door. I pulled out my phone and called Genevecia one more time. "Hello, but the number you are calling is unavailable please try again." I hit the steering wheel and called Erin letting her know what's going on while driving to the house mad as fuck. I can't believe a woman could just abandon her child like that.