i have waited a thousand years for you

It felt like centuries. Heavy and angry all the time. if he wasn't setting things on fire in a rage he was crying over a chair. Damien was sat in class, he couldn't get comfortable in his chair, he kept squirming and huffing under his breath. He didn't care if it annoyed anyone else. Damien shot his hand up and asked if he could be excused. The Teacher asked him if he was feeling alright, Damien didn't know to be honest and instead just nodded as he got up and left the classroom. 

Damien got to the bathrooms and as he walked in he fell to his knees, clutching his stomach, "Ugh!" his legs gave up on him as his whole body started to become numb. after a few minutes he managed to get back up and go to the toilet. After finishing up he got up and went to open the door when the pain hit him hard! Grabbing his stomach again the pain was a pain he never felt before, Damien put an arm up against the door and bent over and breathed hard though his teeth. A million reasons ran though his head of what could be wrong, then it hit him like a sledgehammer! "No." i whispered to himself. Once the pain was gone he sat down on the toilet lid and got his phone out. Damien texted Brian and sat and waited for him. 

Back in the class room, everyone was getting ready to leave. Vicky looked over Brian to see he was doing what he did best in a classroom, he was asleep. Vicky rolled her eyes and shook her head walking over to Brian to wake him up. "Hey! its time to wake up! class is over big guy." Brian snorted himself awake, "Hey V." he said. Brian got up and looked around the room, "Erm, where's Damien?" he asked in a worried tone. "He went to the Bathroom ages ago, i assume he's somewhere now that class is over." Replied Oz. Brian became concerned. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket to see it was dead. Brian sighed. 

Once back at the Dorms Brian put his phone on charge for a few minutes and turned his phone on while it was still charging. His phone started to vibrate in his hand none stop! he looked at the many text messages that appeared on his phone, His heart dropped. They were all from Damien....

Dami: Brian! i need help! something is wrong with the baby! 

Dami: Brian please answer me! 

Dami: I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU I SWEAR!! 

Dami: Oh God! Brian! WAKE UP! 

Dami: My water just broke....

Dami: Brian, i'm fucking scared! it hurts so much!

Dami: i'm in the Bathroom! i can't hold on much longer! 

Brian swallowed hard. He tried to calm himself before calling Damien, while rushing around the room looking for towels and things he thought he may need. No answer. This was bad! Brian hung up the phone and ran out of the dorm heading towards the bathrooms. 

He ran as fast as he could he kept hearing sounds like growling, slowly the sounds got louder and louder as he he got to the bathrooms, "Damien?!" yelled Brian, "BRIAN!" screamed Damien. Brian heard a door lock open, as Brian opened the door he had found Damien on the floor of the bathroom wearing nothing but his shirt, his jacket was covering him between his legs, "Brian! help me please!" cried Damien as he braced himself for another contraction. Brian dropped to his knees, opened his backpack grabbed some anti bacterial hand wash, cleaned his hands and looked between Damien's legs. Damien had already started to push, as the baby's crown was starting to make its appearance. "It hurts Brian! it hurts!" cried Damien. Brian tried to sooth Damien by kissing his forehead and hushing, as he placed a hand at Damien's entrance to stop the baby from shooting out. "I know baby, i know its gonna be okay, i promise!" whispered Brian. Brian opened a bottle of pills, "I grabbed these i know there not great but it should help a little." said Brian putting the pills in Damien's mouth and giving him a drink of water. Brian hated seeing Damien hurt like this. it killed him. 

It had been 40 mins. "AAAAHHHHH! BRIAN! GET IT OUT!" screamed Damien not caring on who could hear him, "Its coming! your doing so well! the head is out! just a few more okay!" replied Brian, Damien started to cry again as the pain was unbearable! Damien held his breath and pushed as he stared at the ceiling, he started to growl as he felt the baby's shoulders push though, "Oh God!" breathed Damien heavily. Brian looked at Damien and could see he could do it for much longer. "Just one more. Just one more big push and its over!" said Brian Proudly. Damien moaned a little but knew Brian was telling the truth. Damien breathed in deeply a few times when the contraction was ready and he bore down as hard as he could, screaming at the top of his lungs almost to the point of passing out, When finally! he felt the sweet realize leaving his body, he fell back a little remembering there was a toilet behind him, Breathing heavily. When an infants cry was heard, the tiny screams filled the bathroom, as Brian lifted up his green jacket with the new infant inside. "Here, Here's mommy!" said Brian though his tears of joy, Damien cradled the newborn in his arms and cried with joy, pain and love in his eyes. He and Brian kissed one another as the baby cooed softly. "it's a boy." whispered Brian with a smile. Damien put his forehead against Brian's a cried with laughter. 

Damien was moved shortly after this and was taken to the hospital Both Damien and son Axel was given the all clear! and soon they would be heading home! I am proud to tell you that a year later Brian and Damien became husband and man, Brian would have loved to have had more children but Damien said "Fuck NO!" and they only stuck with the one. 

Axel. Like Father like Son! (also he has Narcolepsy like his other father) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM DONE!! *falls backwards* hope you enjoy it!