I need your help!

*WARNING!!! SEX*

A few weeks went by and Brian was chatting with Vicky and Oz when his phone rang. "Hello?" asked Brian, all he heard was heavy Breathing on the other end, "B-Bri, I-i need Help." Said Damien, "Are you still at the dorms?" asked Brian, "Y-es. Please, H-hurry!" replied Damien. Brian hung up and excused himself from his friends and ran towards the Dorms, Damien hadn't been feeling right lately, always feeling hot, uncomfortable. Brian got up the stairs of the dorms and heard Damien moaning to himself, He opened the door and was pretty much shocked at what he walked in on. Damien was stark naked on the bed, His tongue was hanging out of the corner of his mouth as he panted, His left hand was holding his cock and his right hand was pushing his fingers deep inside himself, Brian was instantly turned on! "Brian, i-i need help! Fuck me please!" cried Damien, Brian took off his jacket and closed the door with his foot, "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good babe!" hummed Brian, taking his belt off pulling the zipper down. "Ugh! Yes!" purred Damien. Brian was naked within seconds already stroking his rock hard cock, He stood at the bed as Damien removed his fingers from his hole to sit on his knees as he opened his mouth wide and took Brian's cock in his mouth as it hit the back of his throat. He was so needy! Brian Hissed, "after a few moments Brian finally spoke up, "Enough." Damien frowned and pulled Brian's cock out of his mouth with a loud pop. Brian spun Damien around and picked him up from under his legs and lifted him up, Damien wrapped his hands around the back of Brian's neck to hold on to him, Brian guided his cock to Damien's hole and Slammed in all the way to the base in one hard move, Damien Cried out with joy, as Brian grabbed his leg again and started to Thrust hard into him, They both started grunting and moaning, the sounds of skin on skin filled the room, wet slaps also was heard Making Damien worse. "The pain feels so good!" cried Damien , Brian huffed and replied "You feel great babe!" "Ahh! i'm coming!" Yelled Damien, Brian just grunted as he was far too busy. "AHH! BRIAN!" yelled Damien as Spurts of hot white cum shot out of his cock hitting his stomach and torso. "Oh! Fuck! You've tightened up!" Huffed Brian, Damien was in pure bliss as Brian kept stroking and slapping his prostate deep within his hot, wet, tight walls, Damien was bouncing On Brian's cock when Brian yelped, He cummed deep inside Damien, that Damien's stomach started to rise, with the feeling of being full. Brian rested his head on Damien's shoulder and neck, Kissing him softly. Damien Smiled and said nothing. Too tired. Brian put Damien down on the bed, Damien Stayed on his hands and knees for a moment when Brian licked and sucked at Damien's swollen hole, Damien took in some sharp breathes. " Just cleaning you up baby." Winked Brian. Damien wasn't going to fight him, it felt good! Brian and Damien spent the whole day together in bed, Damien kept demanding Sex, and Brian wanted to make him happy. They had sex almost every hour! in almost every position you can think of! After Damien was Happy he rolled over to Brian and rested his head on Brian's chest. "You okay now?" asked Brian, Damien nodded and hummed. "What got into you? i have never seen you so vulnerable." said Brian, "Oh yeah, it's a demon thing i guess, it only happens when a demon meets his or her Soulmate. You could say i was in heat." said Damien. "Soulmate?" asked Brian, Damien looked up at Brian and saw a huge smile on his face, "What? I'm no pussy! i'm just saying!" said Damien. Brian Kissed Damien on the tip of his nose, "I love you too Damien. Your my soul mate too." Damien giggled and hid his face in the crook of Brian's neck.   

A few weeks Later everything was Great! Damien's heat had gone away and he was in a much happier mood. Damien was talking to Brian, Vera, Polly and Liam when Damien all of a sudden Gagged. "You okay Damien?" Asked Polly, Everyone looked at Damien. Damien's hand flew up to his mouth as he gagged again and he ran off towards the Toilets. He kicked open a stall door and threw up, Brian ran in after him and held Damien up by his hips as Damien puked. "Its okay! your okay!" said Brian trying to re assure him. Damien stopped puking and mumbled "I need water." Brian put Damien down and lead him out of the stall, Brian put Damien up against the wall and opened his backpack pulling out a bottle of water out and handed it to Damien, Damien took it and drank almost the whole bottle in one go. Damien breathed heavily, "Thank you." he mumbled. "You okay?" asked Brian. Damien nodded then fell into Brian's arms as he passed out. Brian picked him up carrying him bridal style back to the dorms. 

  Once Damien woke up, he moaned as his head was moving on its own, thumping, he could still taste the puke in his mouth, his limbs hurt. He breathed Heavily. As he sat up Brian was sat at the desk on the far side of the room reading. "B-Brian?" gasped Damien. Brian turned around and got out of his chair, he sat on the bed and checked Damien's temperature with the back of his hand against Damien's forehead. "Hmmm." said Brian. "I'm okay babe, i just felt like shit, that's all." said Damien. Brian raised an eye brow and said "You mean like for the last 3 weeks, you have been feeling like shit." Damien wobbled a little bit, Brian held him up. "Yes." said Damien. Brian laid him down again and got him a drink of water, Damien drank the water as Brian sat down next to him, Brian continued to read as Damien tried to wake up a little. "I need the Loo." said Damien, Brian looked at him and said "To puke or to pee?" Damien looked at him and said "I need to Piss." Brian nodded. "Erm, could you pee in this please." asked Brian, He held up a plastic cup. Damien was confused. "O-okay." replied Damien, he got up and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes Damien returned with the cup. "Here." he said. Brian jumped of the bed and took it. He went over to the desk and opened a box. Damien looked over his shoulder and saw it. "Really? Really Brian? a Pregnancy test??" snorted Damien. Brian dipped the test into the cup for 5 seconds and removed it, replacing the cap on the test and placing it down. "Think about it for a moment." said Brian. He turned to look at Damien who was sat on the bed again. "A couple of weeks ago your temperature would fall then spike again and i would know you kept me awake! then you could smell everything! i mean things no one else could smell! Now you tired all the time, you get gut ache, you have mood swings from where your fine, then your crying then you turn into a raging monster, you complain you hurt all the time, and then there's the sickness where you are puking everything up." said Brian, everything he said was true! "But i'm a demon and a boy!" said Damien, "You said it yourself you have gone into heat once. so who's to say this can't happen." said Brian. Damien sat in silence. "Give me the box." said Damien, Brian handed the box over to Damien and he read the box, "Give me the test." said Damien holding his hand out, Brian grabbed the test and handed it to Damien, "So, one line negative and two lines Positive." Said Damien. "Yeah, we can go see a doctor if you want. but this is all i can think it could be." said Brian. Brian walked over and sat on the bed next to Damien. Damien closed his eyes and opened them again as he turned the test over to view the window. 

"ERM!" Breathed Damien, Brian rubbed Damien's back and said "Your Panicking, calm down babe, it's okay!" Damien swallowed hard, and threw his arms around Brian kissing him on the lips

"ERM!" Breathed Damien, Brian rubbed Damien's back and said "Your Panicking, calm down babe, it's okay!" Damien swallowed hard, and threw his arms around Brian kissing him on the lips. Brian kissed him back and they pulled apart, Damien looked at the test again, just to make sure, "I'm Pregnant! Brian! Were gonna be parents! THIS IS SO FUCKING METAL!" yelled Damien, he was clearly excited! Brian was so overcome with the news of becoming a father that he started to cry softly to himself, Damien saw the tears and hugged him tightly. "I love you Brian." said Damien, Brian held Damien "I love you too baby". 

They went to the doctor the next day and they confirmed that Damien is with Child, I am happy to report that mother and child are doing great! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwww! 

This can only end in tears.