What is your prefect date?

Damien arrived to class just in time, he was surprised. He was normally late because let's face it once school was done with he was going to be king of Hell. This class was boring not to mention hard! Latin in arts. Ugh! Damien looked around the room looking for a seat, Vicky Blue, Oz Yellow, Liam were sat in front, Scott and Valarie were in the middle, Vera, Polly and Miranda were in the back. I sat in the back too hoping that the teacher wouldn't pick me to read out loud. I looked around the room once again and noticed that Brian wasn't here. "Awwww Looking for your boyfriend Damien?" laughed Polly, Damien turned to Polly and stuck his middle finger up not knowing that his face had turned a shade redder than usual. Miranda clapped her hands like a frantic seal, "Boyfriend! who? tell me! i demand to know!" she yelled. Damien rolled his eyes and looked away. 

Damien sighed thinking 'maybe i could skip this class' Just as he thought about leaving the door opened and closed again, "Hey Brian! your late again! good news for you though the teacher is late too." said Vicky. Damien looked up a little to see Brian stood in front of Vicky, shrugging his shoulders, "Meh" said Brian taking a seat in the middle in front of Damien. "Hey Green! i got your jacket if you want it back." whispered Damien, Brian leaned back and reached his arm out, Damien quickly gave Brian his jacket back, and Brian put it back on. Damien heard the girls giggling, so he closed his eyes and chose to ignore them. Little did they know that the night before Damien had slept with Brian's jacket, Sniffing it while jerking himself off, mumbling Brian's name. "Damien! please pay attention!" said a voice, Damien woke up to see the teacher had finally arrived. Damien sank into his chair a little. "Okay Damien, you like to sleep in my class, perhaps you would like to stand up and read page 349." said the teacher. "Not really. and i wasn't asleep." replied Damien, the class went 'OOOOOO!' Before the teacher could reply to Damien's sassy mouth Brian's hand shot up, "Yes Brian, maybe you'd like to read it instead." sighed the teacher, Brian nodded and stood up, holding the book in his hand he quickly scanned the book page then put it down clearing his throat, " Erit mors mea? Admirationem tenebrosum erit ? Est enim in concupiscentia prohibetur ? An oblitus fraternitatis ? Tuli vita caeca Surdum et mutum. Ego ego in pace mundum; Nihil enim mihi est hic, Mittentes eum in malum . Turpius , quid me suscipit Terit de improuiso conscientiam Tolle quaeso mihi Tali defectu amoris ferre non possum . Et petunt mortem Clamabo per mortem."

Damien's mouth was wide open! he was shocked that Brian knew Latin! Not a long knew it off by heart! even the teacher was impressed! "Wow! thank you very much Brian! that was very soulful!" said the teacher. Brian sat back down again, the teacher started talking to the class about what was said and its meaning. Damien wrote something on a piece of paper ripped it out of the book and tapped Brian on the shoulder giving him the note and hiding behind his book pretending to read. Brian opened the note hiding inside his notebook and read the message, 'What is your prefect date?' Brian raised an eye brow, he wrote down a reply and gave it back to Damien. Damien read the note as his heart skipped a beat, 'My perfect date is laying on the grass doing nothing. Why?' Damien couldn't help but smirk a little. He wrote a note back to him and handed it over, Brian read the note and answered him back, flicking the note back to Damien as he got up to sharpen his pencil. Damien opened the note, Damien had asked him if that was something he wanted to do after class. Brian's reply was cute, 'why? you wanna date me or something? ;)' Damien felt his heart jump up to his throat. Brian was walking back to his desk, and Damien wrote a quick reply, he handed the note back to Brian and Brian took it from Damien's hand and stroked Damien's fingers and he took it, he sat down and read the note, 'would that be such a terrible thing if i wanted to date you? i really want too know you more!' Brian turned around in his chair and looked at Damien, Damien looked up at Brian thinking that he was going to reject him in front of everyone. "Okay, see you on the green after class" said Brian with a smile, he turned back around and faced the teacher, Damien wanted to jump and scream and dance! but he did a little fist pump and said "Yes!" to himself. The class went very quickly and Damien got more and more excited! If he wasn't careful he'd set fire to his chair! The bell rang and Damien was getting more nerves and excited, he put his stuff in his locker and ran out to the field, where he saw Brian laying down on the grass with his arms under his head, with his eyes closed. 'he is so cute!' thought Damien. "Okay Damien! you really need to tell him how you feel! if he rejects you then oh well you can set fire to the school!" said Damien to himself as he walked over to Brian. "Hey! enjoying yourself there Green?" asked Brian, Brian kept is eyes closed and replied "Damien, how many more times am i going to have to tell you to call me Brian. We have known each other for years now. Its Brian Okay." Damien gulped and licked his lips, "Okay Brian. Your really good at Latin." said Damien sitting down next to Brian. Brian smelt amazing to Damien. "Okay, you didn't ask me here to talk about how i talk in Latin, so what's up Damien? why did you ask me about my prefect date?" asked Brian opening his eyes starring up at the sky. Damien bit his bottom lip, 'Don't be such a pussy Damien!' he thought to himself, Damien took a deep breathe "I like you Brian i have done for years, yeah okay you smell rank, well that's not totally true, But as a zombie goes your pretty hot! and if i'm honest i get jealous when other people flirt with you and well i like you." Brian lifted himself up by his elbows and looked at Damien who was hiding his face with one hand. Brian leaned over and pulled Damien's hand away from his face, Before Damien could react Brian crashed his lips into Damien's! Damien's eyes were as wide as hey could go, then he shut his eyes and deepened the kiss. After a few moments they broke it off due to needed oxygen. Brian licked his lips and said "You taste like i thought you would. Wet." Damien giggled pressing his forehead against Brian's. "Maybe we could to this again sometime." asked Damien. Brian got up off the floor, then turning to help Damien off the floor and said "definitely". Damien wanted to kiss Brian again, "How about you come over to my dorm room and watch a movie or something." asked Damien. "Sure why not" replied Brian with a wink. They both walked towards the Dorm rooms and they held fingers together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww!! will they become more? 

will someone try to get in the way?

BTW finger holding is what the photo is below 

And the Latin reads : 

It will be my death? The surprise of darkness? There is a desire for the forbidden? Forgetting the fraternity? I took the life of blind Deaf and dumb. I, even I, in peace, world; For there is nothing left for me here, And he is hurt. More foul, more doth receive me, Prickle aware of unsuspected Please take me With such a lack of love can not bear it. They claim that the death Call by death.