My words were cut off as he grabbed my face and smashed his mouth to mine. His tongue ran over my lips begging for entrance and I was more than willing. He grabbed for my hips, pulling me over onto his lap just like the night we met. I was straddling him and he ran his hands up my back and cradled me to him as we kissed.

My hands moved to his hair and I pushed the fringe away from his face so I could look at him better. I rested my forehead against his and closed my eyes. "What am I going to do, Louis? Tell me what to do." His arms were still wrapped around me, holding my body to his. I opened my eyes and stared into his thoughtful eyes.

"You're going to go back downstairs. You're going to have a sick, fun, night with your friends, and then tomorrow, you're gonna wake up, and you're gonna go marry Trevor." His words tore at my chest and ripped me to pieces. That's not what I was expecting him to say. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I blinked to push them away.

I leaned back trying to get a better look at his face but he pulled me back to his chest. "What do you mean?" My voice was weak and threatened more tears. He ran brought his hands to my face, cupping my cheeks and pressed our foreheads together again. "You are going to marry him, love. You are going to get married and be happy and have children and be an amazing mum to them and you're going to do all of that with him. With Trevor."

My heart was going a million miles a second and I couldn't slow it down. "Why?" My broken voice managed out. "Because you love him. You love him so much and this is how it was supposed to be." He wiped away at the tears that flowed down my cheeks.

"You came to me that day and you told me you were sorry. You told me you were engaged and that you loved this man and that you didn't want to hurt him this way because he was your everything. Well, this is my fault too because I saw your ring. I knew what I was doing and I knew it was wrong but I didn't care and I did it anyway."

His voice was full of emotion and his hold on me tightened. "I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I didn't feel anything. That I don't feel anything. But I'm also not going to let you walk away from that man that you love so dearly and who loves you so dearly. He's become a friend to me and I can see what you see in him. So it has to be him, Angela. It can't be me."

"So you don't want it to be you?" My voice was shaking and I was trying my hardest not to sob. I didn't dare look him in the eye. "It can't be me. It's not supposed to be me. You love him." His voice was so quiet I almost couldn't hear it.

"What are we going to do?" I swiped at my eyes trying to stop the crying. He sat silently before exhaling long and hard. "We're going to do exactly what I said. You are going to marry Trevor because you love him and he loves you. Right now you're freaking out because you're about to go through a very life changing event and most people do freak out. That's perfectly fine. I am going to be the best friend that I can be to you and to him."

He held me for what seemed like an hours when finally he spoke again. "We should probably get the ice back to them." I silently nodded and stood. We walked and go on the elevator that had brought us up and stepped inside. The descent was quiet and the air was cold, causing me to shiver. Right as we were about to reach my floor, he grabbed me, pulling my face to his and pressed his mouth over mine in a hurried manner.

His mouth and hands were warm. They felt good against my neck and face. The door dinged and opened as he broke the kiss and stepped back from me. I walked out into the hall and turned to face him just as the doors were closing again. "Goodnight, love." And with that, he was gone.

————————————————————————

"You are so beautiful. Oh my good lord I am about to start crying." My mother fanned at her face, tears welling up in her eyes. "Well, quit it. You're gonna ruin your makeup, momma." I smiled at her and she squeezed both of my hands gently. "You are the perfect vision of a bride. I'm gonna go get your daddy so we can get this show on the road, baby." I nodded and she left.