Oh no.

The last thing you wanted to do was be in Yoongi's presence, let alone talk to the guy!

"No way!" You countered, trying to dig your heels into the tile. "You do it!"

Jin sent you a warning look, pushing you even harder towards the stairs.

"I can't. I have to watch the rest of the food."

"I'll do that! He's your brother! You go talk to him!"

The blond-haired man gave you a disapproving glare.

"First of all: If you think I'm leaving you alone with the food after you almost burned down my kitchen, You're insane....Second of all: I know that Yoongi isn't your favorite person, but he can't help that he was adopted and doesn't bear the all-powerful "Kim charm". You need to learn to put up with each other!"

You huffed in annoyance. He didn't even know the half of it.

"We already put up with each other!"

Jin's movements halted as he raised an eyebrow, giving you a judgmental look.

You let out a heavy sigh.

"Fine." You relented. "I'll do it, but I expect something in return."

Jin smiled widely at you, his brown eyes shining in happiness.

"Anything you want." He stated. "Just name it."

You grinned at his cuteness, your hand moving up to lightly tap your cheek.

"Kiss."

Your best friend stared at you for a few seconds before letting out a huff and pecking your cheek with his lips.

You giggled happily, watching as a silly grin rested on his handsome features, his brown eyes scanning over you.

"There. You got your kiss. Now go."

You nodded your head before clicking your heels together, saluting him.

"Yes sir."

Jin raised an eyebrow, a smirk pulling on his lips as he took a step closer to you, his hot breath fanning on your face.

"That's kinky, babygirl."

You couldn't stop your eyes from widening at his sudden change of tone, playfulness swimming in his dark iris' as he scanned over your face, watching for any kind of reaction. .

Dear sweet baby Jesus.

Clearing your throat awkwardly, you rubbed the back of your neck, your feet moving backwards as your heart began to thump loudly at his blatant flirting.

Jin's expression never changed as you moved away from him, that stupid, sexy smile never once faltering...as if he was enjoying the fact that you were so flustered.

"W-Well," You croaked. "I'm-I'm gonna go get Yoongi. You just...stay there."

The blond haired man chuckled deeply, nodding his head towards the stairs as a signal for you to go.

You were happy to obey.

Wait. That sounded so wrong-

Your feet couldn't get you out of there fast enough.

You practically sprinted up the staircase, heart still pounding for some reason that was entirely unknown to you....okay, well not entirely unknown...After all you did just run up the stairs, so that probably had something to do with why your heart was beating so fast....You usually don't run for anything...Unless it's food....You always run for food.