Chapter 11. Lamberghini~

Start from the beginning

"What Sandhya? You are damn irritating you know. I don't need your fucking help. So stop pestering me now and let me do my work," he snapped. I think I annoyed him to the infinity. Here goes my last chance.

"Sorry. I won't trouble you anymore. I was just happy to see you again. You are also stuck in the past like Ved," I said.

He suddenly got up and I flinched. I thought he was going to hit me. Silly me. He picked up his books and put them in the bag.

"Don't try to talk to me again," he growled and stomped off. I just ruined his mood. Job well done Sandhya.

After that, I stopped trying to get Ayush in a conversation. I accepted that he didn't want to be associated with me. I plugged my earphones and started walking towards my science club.

🎼"Yaaron Dosti badi hi haseen hai
Ye jo na ho toh kya phir
Bolo ye zindagi hai...." 🎼

( Translation:-
Friends, friendship is really serene
If it isn't there
Then tell, what is the meaning of this life?)

I sighed as the song played. Great timing. I lip-synced along and my mood lightened up.

I got to the club and submitted my reports. The results woulf be posted next week. For now, we could do anything we wanted. I doodled in my rough notebook and watched some cat videos to pass time.

Brrrring!

The bell rang and we all filed out of the room. Time to go home. I called up Surbhi and asked if she had already left. She told me to wait by the tea stall in front of our college.

"Bhaiyya, one cup of chai (tea)," I told the tea seller and waited for Surbhi. She soon came and ordered herself a cup.

"Chai is love," she said and took out her phone to take a selfie

"Chai is love," she said and took out her phone to take a selfie. She captioned the image as the same what she said. If there was a competition for selfies, she would surely be the selfie queen. She instantly posted it online and pocketed her phone after closing it.

"Wow. Look at that. Sexy," she commented and I nodded my head.

"I want one of those," she said and I knew her father would get her if she asked him.

We continued staring at the black Mustang as it made its exit through the gates. It turned right and moved past us. After some distance, it reversed and stopped in front of us. The driver's window rolled down and my eyes widened.

Shreyas? He got out and ordered a cup of tea for himself. I kept glancing at him and his car. He owned that? Damn.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Surbhi leaning on the bonnet and clicking pics. I glanced at Shreyas and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"It isn't your car, Surbhi. Get back here," I told her but she ignored me.

"Excuse me," Shreyas said as he approached his car. I quickly got in action. Before he decided to run her over, I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside. She glared at me.