第31章

Wassup yall look who is back😂😂
Sorry for not updating for a very long time IM A STEM STRAND AND MY SCHEDULE IS PRETTY HECTIC, so i dont have time updating cause by the time im home im deadass tired.

Anyways Here is the update😂

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Quick Recap-

"Y/n can you ve honest to us,what is your relationship with Momo?" Jeongyeon please stop with the question.

Oh God Jihyo bless me today i wish that Im Nayeon will pass by right at this very moment.

"Erm, well you see.."

Eight eyes are looking straight to me.

"We are in a relationship"

Present Time

Y/n's POV

Wait what?!

Why is Momo shocked??

And the same goes to Mina and Sana as well.

"I knew it." Dubchaeng said in unison with stupid smirks plastered in there faces.

"You what?" I asked in Disbelief. And i looked at them confused from what they've said.

"Cause whenever we guys like WE the squad its together you guys are deadass FLIRTING infront of us EVERY.SINGLE.TIME." Dahyun said while looking done but smirking at the same time.

OH

"You guys act like you are married whenever we eat together in the cafeteria." Chaeyoung added while looking the same as Dahyun.

"Then why did the both of you did not talked to me about this?." I asked them while still looking confused.

"Yeah, Why? Why did you guys did not approach us?." Momo added and i dont exactly know what her expression means.

"Its because we want you GUYS to be the one to tell us." Jihyo said calmly.

Ohohohoho God Jihyo you have a secret to tell us as well.

"Yeah we dont want to be nosy towards your relationship and all that." Nayeon added with a smile.

I love my friends.

"Thank you guys." Momo and i said in unison.

And i held Momo's hands under the table.

And she looked at me and smiled.

"See this is what i mean with flirting in front of us every single day." Dahyun said while rolling his eyes.

"Shut up you Eagle you'll get one too." And Dahyun smacked me after saying that.

"So yeah anyways we should stop talking about me and Momo, we should talk about God Jihyo instead or should i say Kang Jihyo." I looked at Jihyo after the end and saw her throwing daggers towards me and i just laughed.

"What about Jihyo?." Nayeon asked looking confused.

"Ahh you see." Jihyo said and looked at me. While saying "Fuck You Y/n" in a low voice and glaring at me. I just laughed again.

"Im dating Kang Daniel from the Disciplinary Commitee." Jihyo said and sighed.

"What?!" Momo and the other said.

"You heard me right?, Im dating him for 2 months now." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"And you managed to hide it from us?!." Jeongyeon said.

"Welp you really are a God Indeed." Dahyun said and Jihyo smacked him afterwards.

2 hours later

Me and Momo finally had an alone time in the field.

"So Momo you've been avoiding me, Why is that?." I asked her and looked directly at her.

"Erm you see, Me and Jackson." Momo said and i knew it they are secretly dating.

"Why didnt you told me you love him?." I released a big sigh. And she slapped me.

"Ow, why??." I asked her whilr holding my cheeks cause it hurts ofcourse it hurts.

"We are not together." She glared at me.

"Why?." I looked at her confused.

"Dont ask me why we are not dating at all and he is just helping me cause someone wants to abduct me to take my father's company together with Sana and Mina's Company." She said calmly.

"What??????." Im more confused than ever right now.

"Yeah but he also needs to tell his so called boss what ive been up to he tells him lies and truth sometimes, cause they've abducted his mom after we first meet up cause he was supposed to abduct me not meet his mother." Momo said and slapped my forehead.

"Oh" thats the only thing that ive blurted out after all she said all those things.

"So you were not avoiding me?." I asked her while looking like an abandoned puppy left in the streets all alone.

"I was not avoiding you at all, Ive been discussing it with my parents." She patted my head and hugs me.

IM DED SHE JUST NO-

I- MY HEART

"What about Jackson? When is his so called planning to take you?." I asked her not letting her go at all.

"Ah a week from now, so my father told me to go to their house and stay there the day after tomorrow."
She said and clung to me tightly.

"Oh thats good i dont want you to be hurt or in any pain at all." I kissed her forehead.

Im expecting a slap

A slap.

Where is the slap?

"Thats sweet of you." She smiled and clung to me again. WHERE'S MY SLAP.

"I wont let you get hurt at all." And we just enjoyed each others warmth u til.

"Okay guys would you stop that, Momo i need to tell you something this is very important."

😂👍👍👍