第29章

AUTHORS HAVE FEELINGS EVERYONE, AND HAVE THINGS TO DO AS WELL.

                         -RECAP-

Why did Momo stop me to go to Rosé? Uhh did she and Rosé know each other? Does Momo like her? Wait or maybe she saw us together in the cafeteria and that asshole with her. No way i thought i hid pretty well. There is really no way that she saw me, its crowded for goddamn sake. Did she think that im a weirdo or something cause i followed her or im spying on her.

"This is frustating."
I flopped down the bed and sit back-up immediately cause i dont wanna miss a single thing about this anime.

"Ahhh!!!" A sudden shriek startled the hell out of me.

Momo the nerve to shriek? Why would she shriek like that its so not like her at all.

"お前!"

Y/n's POV

Someone just spoke japanese at the doorstep and i think its Momo, cause she's Japanese, right?

I look at the doorstep.

RIGHT

(Just imagine she's in your doorstep, not out in the ocean)

Momo doesnt totally look like that at all.

Thats her friend.

I turned around.

"Fuck?!" I said in a very low voice.

Whats her name again.

Mryna, Myn, Myne, Mine ?!!

She's the girlfriend of that smol cub...

WHATS HER NAME?!?!

"Y/n why are you here, and in Momo's room?" Oh shieeeeeeeeeeeet

Oh lord no please save meeeeee

"Turn around and stop ignoring me, and answer me." She said in a irritated voice.

I turned around as she ordered.

Cause i just dont want to mess with Myrna she's not a Bully for nothing right?

And she's scary.

SHE'S GLARING AT ME!!

"Whats your name again? you're my bestfriend's girlfriend, as far as i can remember...." i think i am not supposed to ask that in this situation.

"Didnt we introduced ourselves during lunch the other day." Yup and i have troubles remembering someone's name.

"Its just im getting old, yup getting old." Oh my god jihyo Im so smart, *insert smug face*