第17章

Hi guyss this is the last chapter for my parents😂 😂 lol jk.

Since my exam days wers done im gonna update more often yeah, i think so, i guess, im not sure.

Anyways Here is the Update

I Miss Twice

Hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Quick Recap-

Jeongyeon's POV

Toot toot toot

Urghhhh i hate school but good thing my friends are there for me and i think i want to confess to Nayeon and i know that she is ignoring me.

And i even asked Y/n, Tzuyu,
and Dahyun except for Chaeyoung if there is a reason why Nayeon is ignoring me and they also said Its Because of your Lame Jokes and Cheezy Catch phrases.
Like my jokes are funny and Chaeyoung know what is up and my Catch Phrases are not cheezy at all.

I did my morning i am now heading to our school this early cause i want to clean our club.

And the Christmas Break.

I arrived at school and some students are staring to a girl.

Maybe a transferee

I just walked pass by them and then i heard my name being called.

"Jeongyeon!" She said and damn she looks really beautiful.

"Umm what?" I answered her and im super shy.

"Can we walk together to class?" She said and i just nodded.

"Why are you red Jeongyeonnie?" She asked me and she even noticed that im literally blushing right now.

Jeongyeonnie?!

"NAYEON?!" I shouted.

"Yes i am, why?" She said

"WHAT?!!" me and the whole class yelled in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon's POV

Woah Holy Fu- I am not going to curse cause Im a Holy Child of God and i will be smacked by God Jihyo herself so i will avoid it.

Woah Nayeon, sh-she look damn gorgeous like JESUS!!!!!.

She look different, no not that different cause she still looks beautiful even with curly hair and with those huge glasses.

But i swear to the god, im gonna make her mine and mine only.

Even though i sound like a obsessed person, i am not. I sound like that cause im pretty sure, No Super Sure that Nayeon will get a lot of suitors.

We are now in class Me, Nayeon and Y/n is still sitting together.

Y/n and Nayeon's eyes are so focused to the professor cause dont forget that these two are hella smart.

And me just being me looking at Nayeon, venerating to her beauty.

And as time passed by the class ended and i have a free time after this class.

And i hope Nayeon do have a free time as well.

So i am going to confess to her.

"Nabongs?" I called for her. And when she turned around she looks confused.