第28章

Now, should i tell my parents about this information that i got or should i keep it for myself for now and keep digging about this.

Ughhh i hate overthinking.

"Im home, momoring!!" A voice in my front door just greeted me and i know exactly who that person is.

WELL SHIT

Still Momo's POV

They cant know that we are living together.

Did they heard the voice?

I dont think they did at all.

"Uhh Momo-unnie i think someone's here." Mina and hear sharp senses sometimes i hate her for that.

"Sure im just going to check who is it, okay." Im trying my best not to sound suspicious at all.

"Momo-unnie are you thinking what im thinking? I think i know who is it?" Sjlsjlskskslsksklsksksksjs

"W-w-who?" Its not the right time to stutter you freakin mouth of mine.

"Jackson, that asshole. I really didnt think that he had the nerve to confront you but lemme face him." AHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO PLEASE GOD NO.

"If its Jackson i can handle it, im just gonna shout Minari if something ever happens to me okay, but i really think its not Jackson." She looked at me like im a criminal or something.

"Okay but you should shout immediately if he tries to do something suspicious." Still looking at me suspiciously.

No its not me maam

"Im gonna get the door now."

"Sure." And she's back looking at the tv.

Finally i got out of Minari's interrogation.

As i opened the door, the smiling Y/n is on front of me and is preparing to greet me loudly.

"Shusssshhhhh" i covered his mouth before he even say anything.

"My friends is here you know Minari and Satan, your bestfriends girlfriends."

".."

"They still dont know that we are together, right so im still hiding it as a secret, okay?

"...."

"Im not embarassed about us but i want to wait for the right time that we are together, okay?"

"......"

Why is he not answering me, is he mocking me or something??.

"Why are you not answering to all things that i have said?"

Then he points my hand on his mouth.

"Oh sorry."

"Nah its alright but where am i going if your friends in here?"

"Ughh go to your bestfriends, stay there for a while and im just gonna call you when they (Sana and Mina) are already out."

"They are busy but actually i still have one best friend, who is not busy." Y/n said while smiling.

What's with the smile though???

"Who???" I asked him and i really hope that he answer my question.

"Rosé, my bestfriend from Japan is here."

"Ro- what"

"Rosé, we met up days ago and trying to catch up in what is happening in our lives.

"Ha" (A/n: hakdog momo hakdog)

"Yeah we met up days ago we ate in a cafeteria and she deadass left me to pay almost made me bankrupt."

"No actually you can stay here in our room and wait for me there."

"But i thought you dont want me here, its fine really i can just call rosé if she wants to hang out."

"I change my mind really, you can stay in our room open the tv there and you can netflix and chill."

"Oh okay, i can just walk in from the door in the garage and take some of the crisps in our cabinet and ill head upstairs, okay."

Y/n's POV

The weirdest thing that i would do for Momo.

I came in from the garage as i promised, i headed straight to the kitchen took 3 bags of spicy crisps and 2 bottled water.

"Maybe i should cook 불닭볶음면 2x" i mumbled in a low voice.

I tried hardest not to make a sound.

So i boiled the water i opened the lid of 2 packs of it.

After 4 mins the noodles are already cooked.

Put the sauce and the seaweed thing.

And took some chopsticks and headed upstairs quietly.

I watched Owari no Seraph cause Dahyun said its a cool anime.

When Dahyun says it cool its really cool, i trust Dahyun's instinct.

As time passed by, i memory came into my mind.

Why did Momo stop me to go to Rosé? Uhh did she and Rosé know each other? Does Momo like her? Wait or maybe she saw us together in the cafeteria and that asshole with her. No way i thought i hid pretty well. There is really no way that she saw me, its crowded for goddamn sake. Did she think that im a weirdo or something cause i followed her or im spying on her.

"This is frustating."
I flopped down the bed and sit back-up immediately cause i dont wanna miss a single thing about this anime.

"Ahhh!!!" A sudden shriek startled the hell out of me.

Momo the nerve to shriek? Why would she shriek like that its so not like her at all.

"お前!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A short update for today and also Who do you think is the person, that walked in on Y/n????

You can leave your answer in the comments, people