第27章

"Who?" She- remove that frown in your face Momoring.

"My parents actually cause they are going home and wants to meet my future wife." And her frown got heavier.

"Who is that future wife?" While slowly chewing her jokbal while still frowning and looking down.

"You" she choked and give me a look.

"Seriously it you, they wanna meet you my future wife and they really like you, do you know that." I boop her nose cause i have been wanting to do that.

"Im gonna go to our room now my future wife, and also wash the dishes thank you, and love you." And i head upstairs towards our room not being bothered that im going to sleep topless.

"What is he even doing to me?" She said as she clenched her chest.

Momo's POV

This past few days Y/n is acting really weird, like really really weird.

Flashback

I woke up the sun is shining, and do my usual morning routine.

I head downstairs and there i saw Y/n.

"WHY IS HE TOPLESS AGAIN?" i screamed in my mind.

He noticed me.

"Oh good morning momo how's your sleep?" He asked me with a huge smile in his face.

Is he doing something behind my back?

"Oh it was the best sleep." I answered and sat down.

"I've cooked something for you, a boneless jokbal." He said and presenting the food in front of my face.

The jokbal is shining.

I maybe drooling because he suddenly giggled.

"Are you okay with it being boneless?" Oh yes sir, i like it more since i can just put it in my mouth and swallow it without chewing, just kidding.

"Oh thanks its more convenient so im fine with it."

And not just that.

He kept on bragging that he has abs like "I worked hard for this muscles to show, isnt it beautiful."

And when we are in the house he keeps walking around like topless and only boxers.

He is the death of me.

And whenever someone rings my phone he always ask like
"Who is that?" "Why is that person ringing you at this hour?" "Cant you just reject the call we are watching this important scene."

Yup he sounds like a lunatic now for me but he sounds more like a mom actually.

And lastly he introduced me to his parents, and i was just standing there looking like a lost child, but good thing his parents acts very lively, kind and generous.

He really is their son.

Flashback End

But now Y/n is not in our shared house, cause he said that he had to go to the gymnasium and practice.

As for me, Jackson and me is catching up to what is going on in both of our lives.

Turns out he is also studying here in this city but only a different school.