I'm Back

ENDGAME SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️

All sad, zero fluff. Oops. I got this idea listening to music while laying in bed lol. Time to be depressed.

In this, everyone thought Tony was dead but he was actually alive somehow lol idk. And Natasha is alive, captain is still looking young, and basically everything is back to normal. Except Tony.

You won't enjoy this I know that for a fact. It's also gonna be very short.

--

The remaining avengers sat around the island in the kitchen and all but talked. They couldn't comprehend what had happened just a few days ago. This sad event just added to the sadness from the Endgame and Tony's death.

They could still hear the laughter sometimes if someone made a joke he always laughed at, but it wasn't the same without him here. He was gone.

The elevator dinged but no one really cared, except Pepper, who stopped what she was doing, which was washing dishes, turned to look. There he stood, Tony Stark, alive and looking somewhat well. Pepper gasped and  dropped the plate she was holding, not bothering to dry her hands as she walked up to the man.

"Miss me?" Tony asked, a smirk on his face.

At this point, everyone looked up to see what was going on and we're all surprised to see the man who had saved them all, but died in the process, standing there in front of them.

Each avenger took turns hugging the man, not believing he was truly alive, and yet here he was, standing right in front of them. Once they all finished hugging him, Tony looked around the group with his eyebrows furrowed, not finding the person he was looking for.

"Where's the kid?" Tony asked.

Natasha sharply inhaled, the pain still strong in her heart. "You didn't hear?"

Tony shook his head no.

Pepper let a tear leak out of her eye. "He couldn't handle it anymore, the pain of losing you."

"No. No, no, no.. Please no." Tony said, tears springing to his eyes.

"I'm sorry Tony, Peter's gone."

----

IM SORRRRRY!! Love y'all. Mega oof the next one will be fluff I promise.