Mother Spider || Part 1

Okay, so I do you know what I was doing homework, and I thought it would be cute so I decided to write it as a one shot. In this, Natasha is Peter's mom. Sounds like a cute idea to me to be honest

Enjoy!

----

Natasha and Peter got on the elevator going up to the common room in Stark Tower. They decided it was time for everyone to know that Natasha had a son. They kept it a secret from the world for Peter's safety as Natasha's life wasn't the safest and that it wouldn't be best for her to raise him. So, Peter stayed with a friend of Natasha's, May Parker, and May raised him to be the boy he is today. Peter had taken May's last name to protect Peter as well because not that many people have the last name Romanoff, especially in New York.

"Do you think they'll like me?" Peter asked, wringing his hands nervously.

Natasha steadied his hands by taking them in her own and looked him in the eye, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb gently.

"Of course they will. Who wouldn't? You are a sweet, kind, intelligent young boy. I'm very sure you will get along with Bruce and Tony as well. They love science almost as much as you do." Natasha told him, smiling a little. "You have nothing to fear my маленький паук. "

"Okay." Peter spoke softly, jumping a little when the elevator dinged, signalling they were at the top floor.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

And the doors opened.