Missing.......?

Tony searched the entire compound for the teenager but could not find him anywhere. He checked every room personally and even asked Friday to track him but every time she came up with him being in the lounge, which he wasn't because Tony checked there more than anywhere else. He let out an exasperated sigh and went to the training room again to ask if the others had seen him. He opened the door and wiped his face with his hand, groaning.

"Have you guys seen the kid?" Tony asked Cap and Nat, who stopped their fight training to listen to him. Both answered no.

"You want us to help look I'm guessing?" Nat spoke, a little out of breath from fighting.

"If you don't mind." Tony said. 

He knew that Steve could tell he was a little worried, knowing the kid was in the compound not that long ago and that no one had seen him leave. He tried calling Peter first before looking but Peter's phone was left on the table in Tony's lab. The trio searched a bit more before coming across Banner, Thor and Loki. (Because he is really a good guy, we all know this.) 

"You guys seen the kid?" Tony asked the other group who put down what they were doing at the sight of the first group entering the room.

"No, you lost him again?" Loki asked, laughing a little, along with Thor, before realising that Tony was worried about the kid. "I haven't seen him."

"Last I saw him, he was in the lounge. Maybe he went to the washroom or was in a room that you weren't whenever you were looking for him?" Thor suggested.

"We can help look." Banner said, putting down his tools and taking off his lab coat.

And so the trio turned into a group of six and they began looking around once again, checking everywhere until they got to the lounge, the last room which they did not check yet.

"Like I said, I checked everywhere and he isn't there at all!" Tony shouted at them, his nerves taking over. "God, please tell me where he is!" Tony shouted, now to God.

As if on cue, a mass of flesh and heat fell almost directly on top of Tony, taking him to the ground while the others watched with wide eyes.

"OH MY GOD! MISTER STARK! I AM SO SORRY! I FELL ASLEEP ON THE ROOF AND--" Peter was cut off by Tony.

"Hey, Jesus kid, calm down. How the hell do you fall asleep on the damn roof?" Tony asked, rubbing the shoulder that Peter had fallen on.

"I-i was reading and I got bored so I closed my eyes for a r-rest and I guess I fell asleep...?" 

After that, everyone started laughing so hard, Peter blushing in embarrassment and Tony smiling a little at the rest of them. Good God, this kid would be the end of him.

----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! I got the idea for this one from a meme. It was really short tho, I didn't know how to write it.

Don't forget to vote!