Chapter 1 : Klein

> Klein <

I started my day like any other but today was different, it was my 13th birthday. Do you know what that means? well normally people get there first pokémon on their 10th birthday but I already have my pokémon so I'm just starting my journey.

"Glam-me-ow." I looked over to the derection of the sound and smiled at my childhood friend whiskers yes her name is whiskers and yes she is a glameow and yes that's the pokémon I'm starting my adventure and no I'm not evolving her.

"I'm hungry" whined whiskers oh and yes I understand pokémon but I have a bit of trouble talking to them. "Then eat food" As I opened a can of pokémon food. "Let's give a warm welcome to captain obvious over here."whiskers snapped back. "Thank you Debby downer." I said sarcasticly while pouring pokémon food into a plastic saucer "Eat up the plain to unova will be leaving in a few hours and I'm scared enough of hights I don't need you complaining all the way there" I asured whiskers. She just looked at me with a mischievous smile then she snikerd "don't give me any ideas.". I slapped her over the head "baka ne" I scolded.

"Kle-e-e-i-i-n" came a familiar voice. "Coming uncle Birch!" I yelled back, what did he need now?

I rushed out of the room down a hallway and found uncle Birch in the labritory under the sink. "The pipes broken again" he informed me "try putting joltic webs on it" I informed him. "Oh." He said "That's all for now" he informed me. I looked in to his eyes and asked "why am I starting my journey in the Unova Region instead of the hoen region?" He just looked at me meeningfuly and said "That's where your dad lives and I think it would  make him happy if he got to see you, ya know he hasn't seen you in 5 years and it was very hard for him to let you go but he had to do it to protect you." I just nodded.

=========================

As me and whiskers we boarding the plane, a small blue flash jumped past my eyes!

"whiskers shadow claw!" Whiskers paw turned a dark shade of purple and she punched the pokémon in the face now I had a better look at it, it was a ralts but it was a strange shiny blue colour

"Jack a**" it sneered as it got up. "Woah you talk english" I exlaimed.

Just as I said that whiskers jumped on the ralts again again and repeatedly delivered many shadow claws to the ralts face. "Oh yeah she doesn't like to be insulted" I snikerd but the ralts had fainted I didn't need someone to tell me what to do I grabbed one of the poké ball's of my pokebelt and threw it at the ralts, the ralts was instantly transferd into the poké ball by a red beam the ball clicked once, twice, a third time and the pokémon was caught.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_:_^_^_^_^_^

Sorry about the short chapter but it's kinda late and I don't want to drag the chapter out all night so I ended it here also who can guess what the ralts name will be who ever geuses it gets  many many pancake anyway

TTFN

I'm leaving you €: