Chapter 11

The hallways are quiet empty since it's quarter to two a.m. Scientists are pleased and anxious of the partner to visit in an early manner. Really early. The partner mentioned in their recorded video call that he'll schedule a meeting early in the morning. He took it seriously.

Dimple, still using the human puppet has a pinch of information from the woman about military usage of the espers - mostly children. The point of the children is that they learn fast than adults adapting their first psychokinesis in an almost valid age.

She started asking questions, refreshing a good start for Dimple to know her name, Raiyuka Kaede - spokesperson of the facility who received the recorded video first than anyone. She's pale, white blonde, has grey-blue eyes, skinny and tired.

Recently, her question is all about his incident in the Mixing Lab. Dimple seems to convince her about the realization of memory loss . And since the woman never experienced about this incident, she started off with her name and recalling the puppet's name.

Taishiro, recalling Kaede's naming of Dimple's puppet. Dimple dug deep into his memories of what happened, especially from tying him up recently.

The elevator sure is taking a while to reach the selected floor. She babbled a lot about their progress in an anxious tone asking, "What if the partner doesn't aprove with our progress? What do you think?" Dimple wasn't sure of what he's going to say. Saved by the elevator ding, the two of them entered the elevator. The woman pressed the number three as the doors shut.

Fifth floor out of six. Quarter to three.
You and Shigeo followed Izumi around the white and modern corridors of the main building. An anonymous possibility entered your mind. Yes, overthinking slid into your mind. Now your thought shift and change about trusting Izumi. Since Shigeo can read her mind, you budged his left arm, getting his attention.

He looked and you gestured to him about his telepathy and Izumi. He got the idea and went on reading her mind. She looks so focused on what's ahead, turning left and right.

Shigeo finally read her mind. "She's predicting her way to the Esper Room. If that's what they call it."

"That's it?"

"It takes a lot of focusing and mastery."

"Well, if you say-" You got cut by Izumi retreating back, making squeaky noises. The looks of it, trouble is what occured. "Hey! A spirit on the lose!" A man shout out alarming the others. One choice has to be done - following the human soul is one way through. Izumi went through the door and the two of you opened it, you locking the door. Yet it'll sound suspicious of locking a vacant room. This is a break room on where guards take a rest. Table, chair and stashed food resources in a refrigerator and cabinet.

Shigeo grabbed your wrist, "We should leave it open." And since you thought of it just now, you undid it. A bare room with visible furniture. No plan plotted for hiding. "Now what?"
"What's the next move, Izumi?" Shigeo called the predictable soul, concentrating for future events. As done, she lead him to the cabinet.

The next thing you know — your in the food cabinet squeezed on Shigeo's body. Tight space, estimated about one meter, head on Shigeo's chest. Sweat escaped from each pore of your skin.

Why would you even be that concerned about this? You've held his hand despite of your random thoughts of ideas of crushing him (which will be jinxed by the time you know it.)

He's fidgeting from every second, not used to being this close with a girl. You looked at his eye direction to give him a 'how are you' face. No response since he can't process of how close you are, specifically body touching.