Chapter 5

It's around four thirty.

The train ride was pretty extensive. Of course, you have to extend your arrival back home, strict parents are devestated over your extension. Yes, it's your first time to go alone minus your parents but you have no choice. This project is your responsibility and your hope for grades.

Your mother has to make sure she calls you around six. They do get really worried but the trust you built gave them this ounce of confidence you'll come back home in one piece.

The sun is about to set, designing the blue sky with scattered clouds into golden orange hue. The train ran at its usual speed. You sat at the window side beside Shigeo. Well, who would you sit with? The friendship between you two are in progress. Reigen is along side with sleeping Serizawa, reading the info given by the client. You took a peak at the back, seeing Hanazawa and Ritsu sleeping at opposite sides.

"It appears that these spirits are quite easy to handle," Reigen commented.
"How do you say so, Master?" Shigeo asked.

"From the info I got from the client, he said that there are numerous of shaking from the ground and flickering of post lights. The near by village is being affected with such acts of the spirits."

"How did the client knows that there are 'spirits'?"

"Dreams - just like the previous clients. Being caged behind prison bars and witnessing gore from spirits."

"Serizawa can handle this." Shigeo glanced at Serizawa, nudged on Reigen's shoulders.

That kind of business for spirit consultation? Is Shigeo fine with this? And where did he find a friend like Reigen?

"Are you sure about this business? I mean, yes you're experienced and it's impressive to see you really confident for this but. . . does this bother you?"
Reigen flinched, looking at you and Shigeo. He coughed, "Well, I am sure of this career of mine. Since Mob arrived in my life, it became an inspiration for me to continue this job of mine."

"What about Serizawa-San?"

"He's also a friend of Mob. He and him got into a little accident then afterwards, they became friends after I gave Serizawa a job opportunity." Reigen tucked the paper of information into his pocket.

Reigen has this genuine heart. This is basically why Shigeo became friends with him, he's genuine.

You felt a thud on your left shoulder. It's Shigeo, sleeping all too sudden on your shoulder. The gravity gave him the capability to lean onto you. " Mob likes you," Reigen said in a cheesy voice, giving a third-wheel atmosphere.

"Says the person who's also being nudged on too," you felt your blood steaming on your face while giving a funny smirk to Reigen. That was a bad comeback, you regret.
"Having trouble with your words, huh?"

"Shh, Shigeo-Kun's sleeping. Same as Serizawa-San." You shush the orange haired man. Reigen just chuckled and closed his eyes.

People around you are sleeping now but you don't feel sleepy. Shigeo is sleeping on you and it feels. . . nice. You glanced on his face, fallen asleep. The beat of his heart reaches your sense of touch, the breathe he inhales and exhale does the same.

A small grunt escapes from his mouth. His blue scarf digging up his mouth, the aesthetics of your cuteness standards. In this situation, it made your face produce heat, displaying red shades on your cheeks.

Cute.

You can't handle it. He's cute. To all the people that you encounter, he's been the cutest one yet. The way he acts, his expression, how sometimes awkward he is-he's like a boy you can tease with, in a fun way. But then you have to gain trust from him. You assumed he did, yet again, you're not official with that.