Chapter 1

Everything in the Earth revolves around the choices you make. Because of these choices, every individual's future is different.

Spice city has encountered numerous paranormal events that even Science could not crack. The government itself also wants to know what or who can create such scenic yet dangerous acts.

And it is now a known fact that the people behind them are the pyschics.

They have the ability and knowledge to defeat the unnatural spirits-choosing the side of evil. Called to be specialist of carrying one powerful light which is bestowed unto them.

At this generation, few have been carrying the bestowed power no one could ever trade for. But, if anyone would wish for the incredible strength, pain and suffering would be the solution.
The millenial age would never understand their own strength. They have to figure themselves out if they're awaken or not-especially how sensitive adolescents are in the minutes now.

A school held a student with one powerful soul that can bare his own worth and life to it. They didn't know he is a psychic. They-are not aware about his after school actions.
He's desribed as a background character by many in the past. With a huge amount of wisdom he had collected gave him the answer of living his own life

That boy, is named Shigeo Kageyama. He's also named by many, Mob.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Wednesday
The autumn season has arrived. Leaves turning into brown-ish orange, the cool breeze stiffening civilians bodies and the breath of each human becoming slow foggy mists. Usually, the season comes out in mid-October. Weather forecasts aren't sure with their research.

Morning sunlight touches everything where it landed. An aesthetic to those people adoring the highlight of the morning.

There-Salt Middle School has opened the gates for students to come in, getting ready for their academics.
As Japanese students, they firstly check their lockers and do the usual routine like always. But then to everyone's surprise, something is gonna be new.

Lot of murmurs have appeared last week; a transferee will study at school at her assigned day.
Students will aquire their own first impressions to the new student. From popular to the geeks, everyone is wondering about the transferee's appearance and attitude.

Time flies, the bell rang in a quick pace, signalling students to go to their respective homeroom.
Whispers filled in each level, gossiping and hoping for a student that would be anyone's friend.

Class 3-1, the chosen homeroom for the new student. The teacher went in the room, silencing the whispers, to announce the student.
"We have a new student today. Please welcome her. "

A young girl, same age in the class, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes shimmering with the sunlight, entered the room with her hands at her back, bag on her shoulders . Wearing the same clothes of the girl uniform of Salt Middle School. She looked around while walking, seeing if she can compare faces from people she met before. There wasn't even one.
Standing in front, she tried her best to look confident. She didn't smile although she wants to but. . . judgement is right at the corner.

That transferee is you, (y/n) (l/n).

"She was home schooled in the residence ariund Spice City." the teacher beside you added. Eyes rolling around your appearance makes you terrified if you're gonna survive this day. To stop this, you finally introduced yourself.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n). It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I look forward to know each and everyone of you." you bowed, showing sincere respect.
Look forward? What if that doesn't happen? You sweat, still in the same position.
You had enough and stood straight up. The wave of dizziness filled within your head, causing your eyes to be blurry. Holding it like a champ, the teacher finally spoke, "Alright then, you can now take your seat."