Chapter 3

**Disclaimer**
-Maybe some of you read the "Out of Luck" fanfic by FateOfDeath666 Believe me or not, back then I was also planning to make this fanfic while I was reading some x readers of Mob. I stumbled upon 'Out of Luck' (which btw i love how the author write and the story is a mystery owo) and surprisingly, Fate gave their perspective too for the reader not calling Shigeo 'Mob'.

Like I said, this is my personal perspective too. I create the readers' own perspective over mine. Sorry for the inconvenience and you may continue ^^""

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Friday morning, it's getting colder bit by bit, day by day. The numbing wind stiffens your body as you walked. You wore your jacket coat, designed with fluffy animal fur in the inside. Breathing with your mouth escapes cold mists that is described foggy.
Walking a path to school, you carried your bag on your shoulders, observing each surrounding that comes in your sight. This is for your project. Searching for evidences in Earth Science to take a picture of. Bringing your camera can be useful while taking a walk. Last Wednesday and yesterday, you searched up references for the project design and you read the science book for more information. In conclusion, you slept at 10 p.m on those days.

Asking on what happened yesterday? Purely nothing. The same routine happened—studying, reading, social interactions, recitations— all those activities.

It sounded like an achievement of sleeping late but you're the sleepiest of all the bunch and yet you have no choice of sleep, anxiety calls in the depths of your responsible mind.
Continuation of your walk rustles the brown leaves, breaking the roasted texture of it. You felt wind brushing along your body and hair, whisking away the residue of the crushed leaves. It feels nice in the autumn season.

Along your way, you saw a white cat, walking towards you. Not thinking twice, you went near the feline. In a flash, the cat ran away from you in the same direction going to the school.
It's fun to run. So you decided to run following the cat's footsteps. You weren't totally going to follow it but when it turns its direction not on the path of your school, you'll definitely stop. In your surprise, it was running in the precise path going to school. You continued running, your bag and coat jumping by its gravity.

Running is your specialty in the past. You used to run really fast, gust of wind in your way, legs rapidly functioning and your childhood hairstyle bouncing against gravity. It makes you jumpy to run. Your parents seem to be happy when your face is pictured with a smile. After a while, homeschool entered in your life, shuting yourself from doing anything physical. It's been so long, your muscles in your leg started to feel weightless, sweat escaping from your skin pores. The shoes collided to the ground by milliseconds creating noise of shoes tapping as the leaves breaking into pieces.

The cat turned to the last corner where you can see the school building. You ran pass by the corner, lossing balance that you slide with your feet intact on ground. You see the cat, walking near to two male students of Salt Middle School.
Examining the boys, a familiar haircut gave you realization. It's Kageyama.

"Kageyama-Kun?" You called out his name, looking at the cat inches away to his leg. Shigeo turned his head, recognizing the voice of a mature girl. "(l/n)-San," Shigeo responded to your call, feeling a cat rubbing on his leg. "Chased this cat for a pet and it ran away. Lucky, it was going on the way to school, running may I add," you exhaled, refilling your lungs with cold air. "It seems that you're getting along, Shige," the boy beside Shigeo complimented.

You looked at the boy beside Shigeo, spikey hair with a shade of blue hair color, more tanner than Shigeo. "Yeah, like I said, we're partners, Ritsu," Shigeo stated, kneeling down to pet the cat. "Shige told me you're name, (y/n) (l/n)-San right? I'm Ritsu Kageyama, Shige's little brother," Ritsu took steps forward to reach out his hand, offering your frienship. You shook his hand, accepting another ally to your social life. "Correct, nice to meet you uh-," you hesitated.