Chapter 69

Niall's p.o.v

She's so beautiful. The way her brown hair falls perfectly over one shoulder, how her bangs end right before her blue eyes. The dress she wore tonight hugs her in all the right places, showing off her curves. It's a soft blue dress that ends at her ankles, she is wearing white heels with the dress that makes her almost as tall as me. She laughs, showing her perfect smile. I fell in love with the beauty standing next to me. 

I didn't want to come, but I ended up in a suit and tie anyway. The wedding was small, with only a few of her family members. Her dad got married with his fiance Karen. She's a nice woman, her blonde hair is curled and ends right over her shoulder. She is wearing dark makeup that make her green eyes pop. Her husband, my worst enemy, holds her by the waist smiling at me.

Cassadie turns to me, as if to say something but nothing comes out. Her mouth is open but it sounds like her screaming. A piercing scream, high pitched as if she is being tortured. The glass of wine falls out of her hand. The wine glass breaks, staining the white carpet a dark red. Her eyes fill with tears and they slowly spill. Starting at the bottom, her dress slowly changes to a dark blue then black. Her heels disappear and the beautiful dress has holes in it.

Her makeup is smeared and she continues to scream. Her hair slowly turn black like her dress, but starts falling out. I turn to George and Karen but they're gone. The word starts spinning faster and faster.

~

I sit up straight and look to my right side. Cassadie is screaming and kicking. I put my arm on her shoulder and shake her "Cassadie, Cassadie wake up." I shake her more.

Her eyes open and she sits up. I wrap my arms around her and rock her back and forth. I can't begin to count on my fingers how many times I've done this. The door opens and my parents stand in the door way. I mouth a "quiet" and continue rocking her back and forth. After a while my parents walk away, shutting the door and turning off the light.

When I think she's asleep I lie her down and cover with blankets. I can't help but wrap my arm around her and kiss her head. After a while her breathing slows and I know she's asleep. I close my eyes and drift off back to a peaceful sleep.

Cassadie's p.o.v

My eyes flutter open and I stare at the ceiling. Its weird not seeing the hospital ceiling. I look to my left and see blonde hair sticking out of the blanket. Being as quiet as I can, I slip out of bed and sneak out the door.

I walk down the cold hallway with little light. When I reach the dining room and walk into the kitchen. The cold wood floring is rough on my feet. I open the cabnets and grab a coffee cup. Little light streams through the window above the sink. I place my foot in the little square of light and the white cabnets turn blue from my sock.

You're getting distracted, I tell myself. I turn to fill my cup up but stop when I notice the design on the cup. The cup has my name on it in cursive. I spin back around and open the cabnet I was just in. On the middle shelf is the same cup but with Niall's name in cursive. A smile creeps on my face as I close the cabnet and fill my cup with coffee. I go and sit at the table and drink the hot drink.

----

"Why can't I go?" I ask for the millionth time. All I want is to go to the movies with Katie, but of course I can't.

"Because I said no." Zayn replies. I pull on my black vans and grab my shoulder bags.

"Well I'm going. You're not my dad, you don't get to tell me where I can and can't go." I grab my keys and walk towards the door.