Chapter 30

~3 months later~

"You promise to call if you run out of money?" Zayn asks. I huff and nod. Graduation is in a few days and the girls are taking me shopping. Zayn kisses me and doesn't pull away. Katie honks the horn and Breeze tries to pull us away.

"A little help Harry?" she asks. Harry walks over and picks me up. I scream and hit his back as he walks over to to my car. It feels good knowing I can drive without Zayn up my ass. I cross my arms and pout when he puts me down. Liam walks over and gives me a cookie. Liam's are so sweet. I want a Liam! Maybe I can order one online. Wait what am I talking about? Graduation is driving me crazy!

I get into the after kissing Zayn once more. I get in the back and buckle up. The girls had a wrestling match to see who would drive. Katie won but Breeze gets to drive home. I sigh and pull my phone out.

me: i miss u already!!!!

zayn: i know boo!!!! but just go shopping. your a girl remember. do u have ur money?

me: just cause im a girl doesnt mean i shop all the time. and yes i have my credit card and birth day money.

zayn: i almost put a wig on just to go with u

me: well you could pull it off

zayn: what does that mean?

me: it means if you had long hair and dressed like a girl. u could pass as one.

zayn: oooohhhhhhh! :O

me: i have to go. s.o.s theyre gonna kill me!

zayn: bye boo!!!

I laugh and put my phone away. Katie looks at me then at Breeze. "Told you. Not 5 minutes into the mall and she's texting Zayn!" she says. I blush and get out of the car.

~~~

"Well its cute but it wont match you."

"Babe just get it. I dont care if we match!" Zayn says. I huff and shake my head.

"No I wasnt gonna get it anyway." I say. I hear him groan and I laugh. I pick up the next dress and smile.

"I think I found it." I say.

"Really?" he asks and hangs up. I shrug and put it on. Its a strapless dark purple dress that just ends at my knees. I walk out of the dressing room and the girls clap.

"I have just the shoes to go with that!" Katie says and I get dressed in my normal clothes. I buy the dress and we go to lunch. Breeze went to get us yougurt and Katie starts asking me questions.

"So have you told Zayn why you cant go to Arizona?"

"No and I dont plan on bringing that story up just yet." I say looking down. He was so young and in love. If only I wasnt selfish!!

"You know he is gonna wanna know about your exes." she says.

"I know I know. But its been so long! Im just not ready. And what if the same thing that happend to him will happen to Zayn?" I ask.

"Well does it have to be by train. Cant you guys like I dont know take a plane?" she asks.

"Take a plane where?" Breeze asks sitting down. I tense.

"Zayn asked Cassadie to go to Arizona with him after graduation." She says.

"Oh yeah. I heard they have great hotels there. Incase you and Zayn aren't into that hotel sex thing." Breeze says laughing. I groan and put my head down. My phone vibrates and I read the messege.

zayn:  hey boo!!!

me: hey. save me!!!

zayn: why?

me: the girls are telling me arizona have great hotels. then asked me if we were into the whole hotel sex thing!!!!

zayn: hahahahahaha sounds bad.

me: it is. ok so heres the plan. u meet me in the parking lot and ill sneak away.

zayn: no can do boo. the boys and i are play c.o.d

me: so now games are more important?!?!?

zayn: well.....

me: dont even talk to me!!!!

zayn: come on boo i was joking!

I shut my phone off and eat my yogurt. "Can we go now?" I ask.

"Yeah c'mon." Breeze says. I jump up and throw my yogurt away then run to the car. I wait by the car and finally the snails show up. On the way home 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars came on.

"Id catch a grenade for ya" Katie sings.

"Throw my head on a blade for ya!" Breeze sings.

" Id jump in front of a train for ya!" I sing. The girls giggle and I look at them.

"This song reminds us of Zayn." Katie says. We come home and all of the boys are standing in front of the house. Zayn gets up and runs to me and we start kissing.

"Hey we need to talk." I say. He nods and walks inside with me. We walk up to my room and I put the dress up. I turn and see Zayn on my bed. I crawl on top of him and smile. The smile disapears and I sigh.

"I cant go to Arizona with you." I say.

"Why?" he asks.

"Im afraid of trains." I say looking away. "It happend a year ago. My boyfriend at the time lived in L.A. He wanted to visit for spring break and I said yes. Well he got onto the train and the train took off. I waited for him at the staition. But something went wrong and the train he was on crashed into another train. He was killed with 17 other people. I later found out he was gonna give me a promise ring." I say looking down. I wipe my tears away.

"You dont want me to go cause you're scared itll happen to me. " he says. I nod and look at him. "Boo I wasnt really gonna go. I just wanted to see if you'd follow." he says.

"Oh" I close my eyes and yawn.

"Go to sleep." he says. I do as he says.

~~~

hey guys!!!! sorry writers block again. nothing to say really. im tired though. happy new years eve!!!!! ♡♥♡♥

xoxo- niallgirl7