Chapter 55

Kiss you- One Direction

---

~1 week later~

Ally crying wakes me up this morning. I pull her out of the crib and change her. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. One more hour then you'll be in my arms again." Niall yawns and I laugh.

"Ok. I just got up. I'll see you in an hour. Love you." I say.

"Aw, but I just called you!" He whines.

"Niall, I just woke up. I'll see you in an hour." I tell him again.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye!" I say and hang up.

I feed Ally and put her back to bed. After lightly kissing her head I walk downstairs. I hear a thump in the guest room and I stop by it and press my ear to it.

"No! I cant find it anywhere!" I hear Zayn say.

"No it is important.... Cause if I don't find it she'll leave me for good.... Yeah... Bu-... No you don't understand! I still love her but-.... I don't give a fu-" I cut him off by knocking.

"Uh hold on!" Zayn yells.

A moment later the door opens and Zayn pales. "Um can I help you?" He asks.

"Are you missing something?" I ask.

"No. I'm good." He lies.

"Ok." I say and walk away.

Niall's p.o.v

I turn the ring in my hand and look at it. Maybe I should have left it in the drawer. Hopefully he won't get mad that I took it. I wanna live with Cassadie and Ally forever. There are other rings in the world. I won't ask her now but I will later.

"That's beautiful." A girl next to me says.

I look up to see a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes. I examine the ring again and smile.

"Must be a lucky lady." She says.

"She is. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm Niall." I say introducing myself.

"Amy. Now tell me more about this beautiful girl." She says.

Cassadie's p.o.v

I park my car and Breeze grabs Ally out of the back. Niall's plane lands soon and I cant wait any longer. I run into the airport without anyone else. My phone reads 10:03 a.m. A few minutes! I reach gate six and look out the window for the airplane.

The plane finally comes into view and I jump in joy. Everyone watches me as I wait for Niall. I pace back and forth until he comes into my view. I dash to him and he drops his bag and opens his arms. It feels like forever until I'm in his arms.

He picks me up and spins me around while I giggle. He stops spinning and puts me down. He cups my cheek and leans down. I lean in and our lips meet. Even though we're standing in the middle of the airport everything disappears and it's just me and Niall.

We pull away and rest our foreheads against each other. I smile like a goofball and he picks me up again. This time I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him. This time when we pull away he speaks.

"Never am I leaving you again." He says holding me as close as possible.

We reach the group and Harry smirks. Oh no. "Hey next time have a little Niall with that tongue." He jokes and I blush.

Niall walks over and hugs everyone. After that he takes Ally from Breeze and softly kisses her head.

"Daddy missed you." I hear him say.

I smile and hold his hand on the way to the car. Niall puts Ally in the base while I put his bag in the trunk. We get in and hold hands.

"So how was Ireland?" I ask.

"Same old, same old. Cloudy and wet. But the wedding was nice." He says. "Next time you're coming with me."  I smile.

The rest of the ride is quiet. Louis' car is already there and we walk inside. I give Harry and Liam Ally and they start playing with her. I bring Niall's bag home but stop when I hear Zayn and Louis talking.

"I'm telling you, he took it!" Zayn whispers yell.

"Took what?" Louis asks, clearly annoyed.

"The ring. My ring that I was gonna give to her!"

"Ok so you're saying that Niall, who was in Ireland, took your ring."

"Yeah!"

"You're losing it lad." Louis says walking away.

I hear a door slam and I run to my room. A ring? What would Zayn want with a ring? And why would Niall have it? Only one thought comes to mind but I dont wanna think about it. Finally I say it out loud after saying it a million times in my head.

"Niall's gonna propose to me!"

~~~~

xoxo- niallgirl7