Chapter 48

Dont let me be lonely- The Band Perry

I run to you- Lady Antebellum

-----

I grip the counter as I watch my two daughters play outside. They run through the grass in their dresses. I'll have to change them before he comes home. I walk upstairs and change into my short white skirt and blue shirt. I pull on my high heels and walk back downstairs.

My daughters are now playing on the swing set. The front door opens and I jump. He doesnt leave the bar until 8! Its only five now! Two arms wrap around me and I can smell the achol in his breath.

"I have presant." He says kissing my neck.

Oh no. The last presant he got me I was in the hospital for two days. He covers my eyes and turns me around. He removes my eyes and stands in front of me are my best friends. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam.

"Nia-" I start but Harry jumps on me.

All of the boys rip my clothes off of me and I cry. The girls walk in and smile at me. Ally holds up a gun and shoots me.

-

I sit up in my bed and my hand flies to my stomach. Ally kicks and a sob escapes past my lips as I reach for my phone. Over twenty missed calls and texts. I click on Niall's icon and read the last text.

Niall: call me if you have any problems. sent at 9:43 p.m.

I dial in his number and he picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?" He asks in a tired voice.

"Niall? Please I need you here with me!" I sob.

"Cassasie? Are you ok? How is Ally? Are you hurt?" He asks.

"Niall just please I need you!" I cry again.

"Ok text me where your staying at. Im on my way." He says and I hang up.

I text him the adress and he says he'll be there shortly. I call room service and oder a cup of tea. My heart beat slows down and Niall texts me.

Niall: what room? sent at 2:16 a.m.

Me: 233

A couple minutes later there's a knock on the door. I open it to see Niall in sweats and a t-shirt. I pull him in and hug him. He hugs me back and I sob.

"I-it was s-so bad!" I cry.

He picks me up and carries me to the bed. Theres a another knock on the door. Niall answers it and brings back my cup of tea. He crawls into the bed and I curl up next to him.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I know he feels me shaking.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"Yeah. So I was watching my daughters, well our daughters, playing in the back yard. You came home with the boys. They r-raped me, you let them touch me. T-then the girls came inside. A-Ally shot me. That's when I called you." I sob into his chest.

"Cassadie look at me." He says and I do.

"Look, I'm not gonna hurt you. The boys wont, and I promise you Ally wont. You're safe I promise." He says.

I nod and lay my head on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat.

"Niall,"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna try, to be with you. But I want to wait until Ally is born. Can you wait that long? I'll be ready by then." I say.

"Cassadie dont do anything you dont want. I'll wait until Ally graduates from college to be with you. I can wait. Us Horan's wait for as long as we want. And we never give up because we have that last bit of hope." He says

I nod and fall asleep.

*

When I wake up and I reach for the warmth of Niall but he isnt there. I open one eye to see him by the door with a tray of food. He sets it down and I sit up.

"Morning." I say

"Morning. I got waffles if you want some."

"Ok thank you." I say sitting on his lap.

He plays with my hair when I lean back and softly hums. I dont recognize the song that he is singing.

"Niall what song is that?" I ask eating a strawberry.

"Oh its a song I'm working on." He blushes.

"Can I hear it?"

"Um if you want." He says pulling his wallet out.

He looks for a paper and sets it down. He reads it real fast and finally sings.

"I figured it out,

I figured it out from black and white.

Seconds and hours,

Maybe we had to take some time.

I know how it goes,

I know how it goes from wrong and right.

Silence and sound,

Did they ever hold each other, tight, like us.

Did they ever fight like us.

You and I,

We dont wanna be like them.

We can make till the end.

Nothing can come between you and I,

Not even the gods above,

Can seperate the two of us.

Oh, you and I." He finishes.

He looks down and I wipe my eyes away. Ally was kicking the whole time.

"Niall that was amazing!" I say and he laughs.

"It was a song for you. I wrote it that night, when I found you in the alley. Im not finished yet but its a work in progress." He says.

I laugh and lay my head on his chest. He feeds me waffles while we watch Mulan.

~~~~

xoxo- niallgirl7