Chapter 35

Complicated- Avril Lavigne

human- Christina Perri

~~~~

His lips are soft on mine but also dominate. His hand flies to my neck so I cant pull away. Not that I wanted to anyway. My phone vibrates and he pulls away.

Josh: where r u?

Me: sorry i got caught up in traffic cant make it.

Josh: its ok

I put my phone away and look at Zayn. He's staring out his window with his hand on his chin. I look forward and start the car.

"Cassadie I-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Zayn just not today. Graduation is tomorrow. Then we go our seprate ways ok?" My voice is shaky at the mention of graduation.

"We just cant let this go. We have to talk. Please." He pleads.

"Zayn just please stop." I cry. I pull into the drive way. I put my forehead on the steering wheel and start crying. The door on my side opens and Im unbuckled. Zayn pulls me out and both of his hands are cupping my face.

He leans in and his lips press to mine. This time my lips move with his. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I keep my hands at my sides. He pulls away and presses his forehead to mine. I love him, but I cant do this.

I pull away fully and lock my car. I walk inside and go straight to my room and go to bed.

~~~

hey guys!!! sorry 'bout the chapter. next chapter will be better.

vote

comment

&

share. thank you!!!

xoxo- niallgirl7