Chapter 11

"A what?!?" Zayn asked for the millionth time. "A glue mask! Its fun." I reassure him.

"I dont know, what about my hair?" Zayn asks. He and the boys came over while Katie and I were doing glue masks. The funny part is they nearly jumped out of their skins when they saw us like this.

"C'mon Zayn how bad could it be?" Harry asks while Katie started his mask.

"How about you Liam?" I ask. He shrugs and sits down. I start putting glue on his face.

"Hehehe it tickles" Liam giggles. "Sshh relax." I say. "Can I go next?" Louis asks. "Sure" I reply.

Katie finished with Harry and started on Niall's. I'm almost finished with Liam when Zayn says: "We still have to go shopping."

I sighed. "Yeah I know and the mall closes soon. Let me go peel the glue off, wash my face then we'll leave." I say. "Ok I'ma go warm up the car." Zayn says grabbing the keys and walking outside.

I walk into the bathroom and peel the glue. Ouch it hurts, what am I gonna get Zayn for Christmas? Would he like a watch? Ouch almost done. Maybe Harry a watch and Zayn a um... a... ouch. Done!

I wash my face and walk to my bedroom. I put on a coat and grab my purse and phone. I head downstairs to see the boys all in glue masks. I laugh and take a photo.

"Ok I'll see you guys later!" I yell as I walk out the door. Snow is falling and I catch one on my tongue.

I get in the car and see Zayn fixing his hair."You look fine" I say. He jumps, seriously he didnt hear the door shut? I laugh, he gives me a weird look and I reply with: " Inside joke"

He smiles and drives off. "Im glad its just you and me" He says breaking the silence. "Ya" I say taking his hand in mine. "When are we gonna tell them about us?" I ask. The only person who knows is Katie that's cause she caught us kissing once.

"Well Katie know-" "That's your fault!" I interrupted him. "Uh" he stops cause he knows I'm right, I laugh.He parks the car and we get out. We lock hands and walk inside.

"Not to mention that time Louis almost caught us." He brings up. "Maybe we should get them blindfolds." I say. He laughs and pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head.

"Ok we'll split up and meet at the food court at," he looks at his watch "1:30 ok?". "Ok" before I could leave he grabs my wrist and kisses me.

~~~~

I've been shopping for an hour and only got Katie, Zack, Anne,and John something. I got Katie a new pair of boots, Zack an art set, and Anne and John tickets for Hawaii. Also Zayn a football and Louis a soccer ball.

I was looking at my phone when I ran into something hard. "Oh my god I'm so so-" I cut off when I saw who I bumped into. "Oh my god your Tom Brady!" I squeal.

He laughs and say "So I am. How may I help you?" he asks. I smile really big when an idea came to mind.

"I'm a huge fan so is my boyfriend! If its not to much to ask, can I have an autograph?" I ask.

"Sure" he pulls out a sharpie and I get out Zayn's football. "To whom I signing it for?" he asks.

"Zayn. It's Z-a-y-n." I reply spelling it for him. "There you go" he says handing it to me.

"Thank you so much sir." I say pulling out $10 for him. "Keep it, it is the holidays after all." he smiles.

I shake his and and my phone vibrates.

zayn: where r u im worried.

I look at my phone. 1:40!?!? I quickly reply.

me: sorry lost track of time b there in 5.

I put my phone away and make my way to the food court. I see Zayn sitting alone eating fries and a hamburger. I sneak up behind him and cover his eyes. "Who is this?"

I hold in a laugh and reply in a deep voice: "Dont worry about it sir"

He laughs and takes my hands off his eyes and throws his head back to look at me. I kiss the tip of his nose and smile. "Sorry I'm late" I say sitting next to him.

"Usually the guy is late. But you probably had a good reason for being late" He says feeding me a fry.

"Yeah and you'll understand on Christmas." I tell him.

"You ready to go?" he asks. I sigh. "No I'm still shopping for the boys." I say.

"Still?!?" he asks. "Hey! Its not easy shopping for 4 teenage boys!" I exclaim.

"C'mon I'll help you" he says standing up. I grab my bags in one hand and some of his in the other.

"And I thought Katie shopped alot" I joke. He laughs and says "There are alot of bags because I didn't know what to get Katie or you"

"You didn't have to buy anything for me" I say "You buy me something I buy you something. Its only fair." he chuckles.

"Hey whats that?" I ask. We walk over the and see a pool table that you can change into air hockey or fooseball. I look at Zayn and we both nod.

After I paid we took all the gifts to the car. Me caring the bags. Zayn caring the pool table thingy. My phone vibrates once I buckle up.

katie: whats taking so long? r u and zayn making out?

I laugh, "Who is it?" Zayn asks starting the car. "Katie she wants to know if we're making out" I say. He laughs "I wish"

me: no we just left i didnt kno what to get the boys.

katie: oh well hurry im so bored.

me: relax were on the freeway now

"What did you get the boys?" I asked. "Well I got Louis a football uniform. The U.K kind not my kind. I got Niall a 5 foot stuffed giraffe. Liam a toy story phone case. And Harry I got him a charm necklace. Oh and us boys have a suprise for Zack attack." he smiles. We pull into my drive way and the curtains opens immediately.

"We gonna tell them today?" I ask. He nods and we grab the bags, when we enter the house I take my bags and go to my room. Zayn follows. I put the bags under my bed. "Ready?" he asks. I nod and he kisses me before we head downstairs.

I take a seat and he sits beside me. "Guys?" Zayn says everyone looks at us and suddenly Im sweating bullets.

"We have to tell you something." I say. Zayn takes my hand in his and says "We're dating. We've been dating for a week now. That's why we went to the mall together cause we needed to talk. Now if you support us that's great." He says

"And if you don't, we understand." I finish for him. There's a moment of silence then Harry speaks up.

"Wait so you've been dating for a whole week, and only now telling us?" Harry asks. I nod "We wanted to tell you earlier but we weren't ready." I explain.

"I support it!" Katie yells from the kitchen. Everyone nods in agreement. Me and Zayn smile and get up and hug everybody. Finally Zayn pulls me in for a sweet kiss and everybody cheers.

~~~

hey everybody! happy December 2nd!! let me know what you think of this chapter. I didn't know what to get the boys for x-mas so if this chapter is crappy i understand.

xoxo- niallgirl7