Chapter 53

Carrying your love- George Strait

---

Cassadie's p.o.v

My alarm goes off and Niall hits dismiss. His side of the bed lightens and I hear the shower running. Im gonna miss him so much. I know its his brother but I dont wanna be alone. I sit up and get out of bed. He forgot his clothes again. I grab them off of the desk and put them on the sink. But stop when I hear him singing.

"Not even the gods above,

could seperate the two of us.

Oh you and I." He sings and I smile.

I quietly close the door when the water turns off. After a few moments of lying in the bed the bathroom door opens and Niall sneeks back in. He walks around for a while and shakes my shoulder.

"Cassadie. Cassadie baby wake up." He whispers.

I open one eye and look at him. I close my eye again and roll over. "Stay in bed with me." I mumble.

"I wish I can my baby, my plane leaves soon." He whispers.

I sigh and sit up and look at him. He hands me a jacket and walks over to the crib. He picks up Ally and puts her in the carseat. I buckle her up as he wakes everyone up. Ally looks up at me with her blue eyes. I rock her back and forth while waiting for Niall.

Niall's p.o.v

I walk downstairs and walk over to the couch. Harry has his feet in Louis' face and Louis has his feet in Harry's face. Both still asleep. I shake Harry which causes him to kick Louis and now they're both awake.

"Wake everyone up." I tell them. They nod and start shaking everyone.

I walk upstairs and sneek into Zack's room. He isnt asleep which surprises me. He's sitting in a chair at his desk looking down at a book. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Hey bud," I say.

"Hey," He doesnt look up.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He looks up with tears in his eyes. My heart just broke I know it.

"Dont leave Cassadie. Please. Zayn already broke her. Im not sure how much she can be broken before she shuts down." He says and some tears escape.

"Shut down? What do you mean about that?" I ask.

"Well when Brandon came over they would be in her room for a while. He would leave and she would be crying. Once after he left she didn't do anything. That made my father mad. He hit her and she wouldn't move. I dont want her to be broken anymore. Please dont hurt her. Zayn promised he was her prince. But he wasnt, are you?" He asks.

"Zack I cant promise that. Ok? That's something for Cassadie to decide. If she wants me to be her prince she'll wear the ring I give her. And I'm nit leaving for long. Just think Im going to slay the dragon for Cassadie." I say.

He looks up again and smiles. "Ok. By Naill!" He says hugging me.

"By bud. I'll see you soon. Now get some sleep. You have school soon." I say and tuck him in.

I leave his room and walk back to Cassadie's room.

Cassadie's p.o.v

Niall walks in and I stand up. "Did it really take that long to wake up everyone?" I ask.

"Well I had to say goodbye to Zack." He says picking up the carseat.

We walk downstairs and everyone looks up. I grab my keys and Niall follows. He warms up the car while I put Ally in the base of the carseat. Harry brings Niall's bag and puts it in the trunk. Everyone piles into either my car or Louis'.

In my car I'm driving, Niall in shot gun, Zayn behind Niall, Ally in the middle and Breeze behind me. In Louis' car is Katie, Harry, and Liam. I pull out of the drive way and Niall takes my hand.

"It'll be fine." He says.

"I know it will, its just I dont wanna be alone." I explain.

"You won't be alone you have the boys, Breeze, Katie, Ally, and Zack." He says smiling.

"Yeah but, nevermind." I say.

I pull up to the airport and a bunch og weight is put onto my chest. I find a spot and get out. Breeze grabs Ally and we walk inside. Niall reads the screen and walks back over to me.

"Gate 6 I leave in twenty minutes." He says.

We take the esculater up and wait. I rest Ally in front of us and sit down. I rest my head on his shoulder. He holds my hand as everyone sits down.

"Im gonna miss you." I say.

"Im gonna miss you more." He says standing up.

I stand up and put Ally on the chair. I turn to him and he cups my cheek.

"Flight to Ireland now boarding."

"I guess that's me." He says grabbing his bag.

Tears fill my eyes but I dont know why. When he turns back to me he gives a small laugh.

"Baby it'll only be a week." He says pulling me to his chest.

"I know but the nightmares will come back." I whisper.

"We'll figure something out. I promise." He says.

"Ok. I love you"

"I love you too and I'll see you in a week." He says kissing me.

He walks over and kisses Ally's head. "Bye sweetie. I'll be back soon."

He hugs everyone and finally gets on the plane. I hold my hand to my chest as the plane takes off. When it's out of my view I start crying. Harry walks over and pulls me into a loving and caring hug.

"It's only a week." He says.

"Yeah but it'll be a long week." I say.

I pick up Ally and head to the car. After putting her in the base I turn around.

"Hey can you guys ride with Louis? I need to do a few things." I say and everyone nods.

I get in and drive off. Baby it's only a week. My phone rings and Im quick to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful." Niall says.

"Hey I miss you already." I complain.

"Yeah me too. Try being on an airplane with screaming and crying kids." He says.

"Im good. But I thought you bought first class tickets."

"I did but I traded them so you could come." He says.

"Niall as much as I want to go my family comes first. I haven't been spending much time with Zack." I say.

"Yeah I know. Im sorry." He says.

"Hey Im gonna call you back. Please try to enjoy Ireland ok?"

"Ok. Love you." He says.

"Love you too."

"And give Ally all my kisses."

"I will. Bye,"

"Bye love." He says and I hang up.

I sigh when I pull up to the prison. Well here we go...

~~~~

xoxo- niallgirl7