Chapter 47

Over again- One Direction

Still the one- One direction

----

His lips. The Irish lips that made me smile, laugh, and said those sweet words to comfort me. Those lips are on mine. I dont pull away but I dont kiss back either. Ally kicks and he pulls away. Say something!

"Niall I-Im no-"

"I know you're not ready for a relationship. But I just wanna be here for you and Ally. Cassadie I love you and I dont know what came over me When you and Zayn were on your first date I went there. You looked so happy so I went home. When he hurt you I wanted to take you away. Far away. I still do. I would have taken Zack and Ally too. We would have lived anywhere that you wanted. I would have taken you to Paris if you wanted. When Zayn wasnt there those two days I wanted to kill him so much. Im a beast and you're the only one to tame me Cassadie." He stop and cups my cheek.

"When I first saw you, you were walking to school. Our car passed you and I was so happy. You walked into math and I was a daze. I thought 'Wow she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.'. Then I knew something was up when you were at the hospital. I love you Cassadie, since the first day, I love you. I'll wait until the end of time to make you mine." He finishes wiping my tears away.

Im speachless, he just poured out his heart to me and I didnt even ask. I place my hand on top of mine, which is still on my cheek. Tears fill my eyes again.

"If you're willing to wait, Im willing to try." I whisper and he smiles.

"Ok." He says.

I get up and walk downstairs with the plates. My thoughts are everywhere right now. When I see Zayn I drop the plates. He's on one knee with a rose. Wearing the nicest clothes he has an award winning smile.

"Cassadie," He stands up. "The love of my life. I love you. I want you to be mine again. What you saw six months ago was a mistake. She showed up to my house out of no where. I promise. Seeing you smile is the best thing in the world. I wanna wake up to you smiling everyday. What do you say?" He asks with a gentle voice.

Uhh. I hear foot steps come down the stairs and my blood runs cold. Zayn's face drops when he sees Niall and Niall's face mirrors Zayn's.

"What are you doing?" They ask in sync.

They both look at me and I shrink. The glass still on the floor near my feet. Niall runs into the kitchen and grabs the broom. He picks me up and carries me away from the glass. When he turns Zayn is sweeping up the glass. He looks so mad and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Niall its ok. Im fine." I say and he turns around.

"Ok. As long as you're not cut." He says.

The mess is cleaned up and I walk into the kitchen. The boys follow behind me. I get a cup of water and Ally kicks. I smile and look down. When I look up Niall and Zayn are glaring at each other. They both look at me and I stare at my stomach.

"What are you doing today?" Niall asks.

"Why do you want to know?" Zayn snaps.

"Cause I, unlike you, care about where she goes." Niall says.

"Um did we forget who dated her for like eight months?" Zayn says.

My face drops at that and Niall must notice. "Yeah but Im not the one to hurt her!" He says.

Zayn launches at Niall and I scream. Everybody runs in and see Zayn on top of Niall. I try to pull him off but Harry moves me away from the fight.

"Somebody stop them!" I cry.

Louis grabs Zayn by the ear and he gets off Niall. I run to Niall and stand between them. Zayn struggles to get free and he does. I place my hand on both of their chests. Niall pulls me behind him.

"Guys stop! Dont ruin your friendship cause of me!" I say crying.

Zayn looks at me with sorry eyes and Niall turns to me. He cups my cheek and I lean in. When he turns Liam pulls me away and Zayn lunges. I grab my car keys and walk to my car. I send a quick text to Harry.

Me: text me tomorrow. im going away for the night dont worry. tell niall not to text me until they work things out.

Harry: ok where r u going?

Me: a hotel

Harry: ok

I put my phone away drive to a hotel Josh works at. I check into a room and fall asleep when my head hits the pillow.

~~~

xoxo- niallgirl7