Chapter 10: Ex's and oh my gosh

Over the next three days, Jin had basically become a part of the family. Bonnibel realized that Jin was becoming more talkative as the hours past. Especially with grandpa's Ceaser, even though Jin was limited in English. They talk as of they were old friends.

It was Saturday evening, about 4 pm and her mom threw her keys and a paper at her and told them to go get some stuff for dinner.

Bonnie groan, Jin laughed but both complied.

• • •

2 Pack Eggs
1 Carton of milk
1 Pack of sugar
2 Carrots
3 Blocks of Cheese
1 Sweet pepper
2 Bottles of Barbeque sauce

Simple enough. She places the Barbeque up the trolley with the areas collected Eggs, Cheese and Milk and continues on, she had sent Jin to get the carrots and sweet pepper.

So here she was strolling throughout the grocery store, with list in hand. She kept smiling and humming to Jungkookie euphoria that had been on repeat in her head for the past few weeks.

She rounded another isle, it was semi-empty with only four people at the very end.

She didn't play any mind as she continues to the sugar section. A female walked passed her slightly bumping into her.

She and the female looked at each other and something click.-oh no.

"Bonnibel?"

"Hi Angel" she strained a smile.

Angel looked behind her and shouted "Drew!"

She felt every bone in her body scream

-run.

He started pushing the cart with urgency, then a voice called out, stopping all of her movements"Bonbon?"

'Shit shit shit shit shit' is the only thing her mind could muster up.

She glanced behind her and standing there with all of his glory was her ex, Andrew.

"Hello Drew"

He walked closer to her giving her a side hug and looking her over. That's when it hit her, bonnie always preferred comfort over anything, it didn't help much that she didn't really like a lot of clothes either.

 That's when it hit her, bonnie always preferred comfort over anything, it didn't help much that she didn't really like a lot of clothes either