The Power of Love

Selina, Ben and Maddie returned and saw Gemma, standing in front of the ice statue of Jasper. "So, what shall we do with him?", Ben asked. They all looked at Selina until she made a decision.

"We kill him.", Selina replied. She creates an ice shard with her water powers and handed the shard to Gemma. Gemma took it into her hands and prepares to kill Jasper.

Gemma was filled with anger and hatred towards the dark encounter of Jasper and aims the shard at Jasper's ice cold chest. But Gemma just held the shard and looked at Jasper, who is still frozen.

"What are you waiting for? Kill him!", Maddie shouted. But Gemma dropped the shard onto the ground and embrace the statue of Jasper in her arms.

"No, he's still one of us and I still love him. We have to reverse the poison.", Gemma replied before walking away.

Gemma unfreezes Jasper and the others chained him up, shirtless onto a stone slab. Jasper struggles to break himself free as others watched him in horror. "The poison is slowly killing him. We must act fast!", Selina cried.

"Right, Ben hold up our friendship bracelets. Maddie, hold up our picture, and everyone use your powers to heal him, to let him be free from the poison.", Gemma replied.

Ben and Maddie took Gemma's possessions and held them up above Jasper's head. Then, they both, along with Selina used their powers to heal Jasper's poison scar.

Jasper screams in agony as the powers of Gemma's possessions and the others' powers began to heal him and he began to have flashbacks of him and Gemma, like how they first met, became friends and fell in love.

Gemma saw how much agony Jasper is going through. "That's enough!", Gemma cried. The others stopped and Jasper's eyes were no longer green, but his scar still remains on his face. Gemma creates a ball of water and place her hands onto his face.

She then remove her hands from his face and the scar on his face was gone for good. Jasper was still unconscious, but alive. Gemma began to feel tired, she had used all of her energy and collapsed.

But Ben catches her in his arms and lift her up. "Gem!", Maddie cried, who tried to catch her. "It's ok, Mads. I got her.", Ben replied. He then took an unconscious Gemma back into the hideout and place her into her bed.

Minutes later, Gemma woke up in bed, with Maddie by her side. Gemma began to panic, "Jase!", she cried, as she got up from her bed.

Maddie was able to calm her down. "Gem, calm down. Jasper's fine. He's in his room, sleeping. Ben's with him right now.", Maddie replied.

"I have to see him!", Gemma cried, as she pulls the blanket off her. Maddie takes her to Jasper's room and open the door.

Inside, was Jasper, sleeping in bed, and Ben sitting on a chair by his side. Ben looked behind him and stood up.

"I'll leave you to it.", Ben replied, as he and Maddie leaves together and Gemma goes in and closes the door and sits by Jasper's side.

She looked at him and he was still unconscious. Gemma then held onto his hand and sighed. "I'm not going to leave you, Jase, and please don't leave me.", Gemma cried.

Meanwhile, Ben, Maddie and Selina were in the living room. "I feel sorry for Gemma. It's hard to almost lose someone you love.", Maddie sighed.

"Yes, Jasper must have gone through a lot since he received that scar.", Ben replied. He then turned to Selina, "Selina? What is the effect on the apprentice's knife?", Maddie asked.

But Selina didn't say a word, and was shaking in fear. Ben and Maddie walked up to her. "Selina? Are you alright?", Ben asked, grabbing her arm. "I'm ok.", Selina sighed.

"No you're not, you're shaking." Maddie replied. "What's going on, Selina?", Ben asked. "Jasper isn't the only one here that got up by the apprentice's knife. I was cut by that knife too.", Selina replied. Ben and Maddie were horrified and looked at her.

"I was 12 at the time, I was at the river, practicing my moves. Suddenly the sea creatures weakens my powers, I lost control and I screamed. But the apprentice was there, he just stood there, staring at me. I was so scared. He then threw the knife straight towards me.", Selina replied, pulling her hair aside, showing them her damaged left ear.

"Then, Charles healed me after the attack, but my ear was too damaged and I lost my hearing from that ear and I had live like this for the rest of my life.", Selina sighed.

"Selina, that's terrible.", Maddie sighed. "I know, but I have to accept that this is my fate.", Selina sighed, and she covers her ear with her hair.

"Lights out, everyone. We need some rest.", Selina replied, leaving the living room first. Maddie leaves, while Ben turns the lights off.