The New Elements

As many years had passed, it's now the present day. Many Year 10 high school student were going on an excursion to the rainforest, for a school project on their very first day of school.

Two high school teachers, Mr Browne and Mrs Hartley drove their students to the rainforest by school bus. The drive takes about an hour, but the students entertained themselves by talking to their friends or listening to music.

An hour later, the bus arrives to the rainforest and students hop off as they gather around. The teachers placed them into groups of four and Mr Browne prepares to call out the first group of four.

"The first group of four is Jasper, Gemma, Ben and Maddie.", Mr Browne called out. Those four teens walked out and stand together as a group.

Jasper is a goth boy, with jet black emo-cut hair, and he believes in magic and spells. Gemma is Jasper's best friend, who is also a goth girl with dark brown hair and violet streaks, and loves the colour black.

Maddie is Mr Browne's daughter and is much of a Princess Perfect with platinum blond hair and loves the colour pink. Ben is a sporty and musician wannabe, with dirty blond hair and loves to ride skateboards and play the guitar. 

The first group then leaves to look for things, to put for their upcoming school project. The teens didn't talk, as they rarely knew each other, except for Jasper and Gemma, who are best friends.

"Hey, Gem. Wanna come over to my house after school?", Jasper asked. "Sure.", Gemma smiled. Ben saw Maddie walking on her own and decided to join her. "You're Maddie, right? Mr Browne is  your father, right?", Ben asked. 

"Yes, I'm Maddie and Mr Browne is my dad.", Maddie replied. "I'm Ben.", Ben smiled. "Nice to meet you, Ben.", Maddie replied. They then walk together, while Jasper and Gemma walk together from behind.

Ben looked at the map that their teachers had give to him and discovered that they're lost. "Uhh, guys, I think we're lost.", Ben replied. "What?", Jasper asked, as he walks to Ben and took the map off his hands.

Jasper looked at it and sighed in frustration. "Great! We're definitely lost! Well done! You led us to the wrong direction!", Jasper yelled. Ben snapped! "It's not my fault!", Ben yelled. "Then, who's fault is it?!", Jasper yelled.

The argument between the two boys then led into a massive fight. Jasper tries to punch Ben, who dodges and tackles Jasper to the ground, punching him. Gemma tries to intervene. 

"Hey, get off of him!", Gemma screamed, as she tried to pull Ben off Jasper. But Ben grabbed Gemma and threw her to the side. Maddie then intervene, along with Gemma.

Maddie was able to pull Ben off Jasper, while Gemma helps Jasper up. "That's enough! You stop it right now!", Maddie yelled. "Whose fault is it now?!", Ben mocked. 

"Ben! Stop! This nobody's fault! Just calm down!", Maddie screamed, as she tried to hold Ben away from Jasper, with her hands onto his chest. 

Ben looked at Maddie for a while and then looked down, where her hands were on his chest. Ben held her hands and gently takes them off his chest. 

They walk even more further and Gemma saw a river "Hey, guys, there's a river.", she cried and ran to it. The others looked as she takes her clothes and boots off, except for her bra and underwear, much to their horror. 

The others went closer and saw Gemma enjoying herself. "Join me, guys.", Gemma replied. The others accepted to join her and start taking their clothes off. 

As Jasper removed his shirt, he noticed movement in the water, and it's heading towards Gemma. In fear, Jasper started screaming. "Gemma, get out of the river! Get out, right now!", he screamed.

Gemma heard his screams and turned around, but something grabbed her and taken her down underwear. "Gemma!", Jasper cried. "Where is she?", Maddie asked. Then, a splash was seen a massive sea creature came out, with Gemma trapped in it's tentacles. 

"Help me!", she cried. Jasper and the others were helpless and trying to find a way to save her, until the sea creature was weakened and dropped Gemma back into the water. 

"What's happening?", Ben asked. They looked around and saw a girl, controlling the sea creature with her bare hands. However the creature weakens the girl and heads back to Gemma. 

Jasper quickly jumps into the river and swam to save Gemma. Jasper and Gemma swam back to the shore as fast as they could and successfully made it back. 

But Gemma was badly injured by the sea creature, who scratched her leg. "Oh my god, you're bleeding!", Jasper cried, as he held her leg to take a look at the wound. Gemma sighed in relief and hugs Jasper. "Thank you.", she sighed. 

Ben grabbed his mini First Aid kit from his bag and ran to Gemma's aid. He looks at the wound for a sec and pulled out a bottle of antibacterial disinfectant, a small roll of bandage wrap and a few cotton balls. 

Ben cleans Gemma's wound with water and then apply some antibacterial disinfectant on a cotton ball and put it on her leg. 

"This may sting a bit.", Ben replied, as he gently and carefully adds the cotton ball of antibacterial disinfectant on her leg. 

Then he carefully wrapped the wound with bandage wrap and clips it for secure. "There, you're all patched up.", Ben replied, and puts away his mini First Aid kit