The Gifted Elements

"After the four nations failed to defend themselves, the Lightning Nation destroyed our homes and everyone who lived there.", Charles replied.

"They killed my brother, Damien, including my parents. Then Master found me, beside my brother and took me with him. ", Selina sighed.

"I wanted to come home, but I couldn't. By the time I arrived, I was already too late. Everyone in my family were killed. I had no choice, but to run away and hide from Anna, and keep Selina safe. You are the last gifted fire element-to-be, Jasper. You and your friends are the chosen ones.", Charles replied.

"Many years of hiding must have been hell for you.", Jasper sighed. Jasper and the others thought about the decision and agreed what they're about to say.

"We accept to become the new Four Elements and we'll defeat Anna and the Lightning Nation for good.", Jasper replied. Charles looked up and smiled at them.

"Ok, if you want to defeat Anna and the Lightning Nation, you must train in combat and you'll be gifted with four elements that once belonged to the original Four Elements.", Selina replied.

Charles pulled out an old, small wooden-craved chest and inside were three elements; the earth, the water and the air element, which formed into small crystal balls. Charles pulls out the earth element, which was green.

"Ben, you will be gifted with the Earth Element.", Charles replied. Ben takes the Earth Element and it bonds with him.

Ben used his new powers and the room began to shake like an earthquake. He then stopped it by forming his hand into a fist. "Cool!", he smiled.

Charles then pulled out the air element, which was white. "Maddie, you will be gifted with the Air Element.", Charles replied.

Maddie takes the Air Element and it bonds with her. She used her powers and the wind whirls around her. "This is amazing!", she cried.

Lastly, Charles pulled out the water element, which was blue. "Gemma, you will be gifted with the Water Element.", Charles replied.

Gemma takes the Water Element and it bonds with her. Gemma used her powers and water from a water feature sprouts out and Gemma makes a love heart shape with the water. "It's beautiful.", she sighed.

Jasper was excited to get his element, but noticed that the chest only held three elements. "Don't worry Jasper. You'll be gifted with the fire element, and you'll take mine. It's now yours.", Charles smiled, as he handed his fire element, which was red to Jasper.

Jasper takes it and it bonds with him and Jasper creates a ball of fire with his hand. "What are we waiting for? Let's get started!", he replied.

The next day, training starts. Charles trains the boys, while Selina trained the girls. "Before we get started, you buys must take your shirts off.", Charles. replied.

"What?", Jasper asked. "Why?", Ben asked. "Every single male element must be trained without their shirts on. I trained without a shirt on when I was your age. So take those off and give me 50 for warm ups.", Charles commanded.

Jasper and Ben removed their shirts and did 50 pushups as a warm up. Meanwhile, Selina trains Gemma and Maddie harder than ever. "Give me 50 sit-ups!", Selina yelled.

Gemma and Maddie sat on the ground, face-to-face, locking their kegs and began to do sit ups. The boys gets in pain and weaker. "Hurry up, boys! You've just done half of 50!", Charles shouted.

The girls on the other hand, were in so much pain than the boys during their sit-ups. "Come on, girls! Be strong! I can do sit-ups for 2 hours!", Selina shouted.

After the warm ups, the teens start training and learning how to control their new powers. "That's it, Ben, keep going! Stronger, Jasper, stronger!", Charles yelled.

"Good, Maddie, again! Use more movement, Gemma!", Selina replied. After long hours of training, the teens were exhausted and in pain. "This training is harder and a long one.", Ben complained.

Jasper, who was still shirtless, tries to catch his own breath. Gemma saw me and comes to help. "Jase, are you alright?", she asked. "I'm alright.", Jasper sighed.

"Is there anything I can do for you?", Gemma asked. "No, I'm good. But, thank you.", Jasper smiled, holding her hand and looking at her for a while. Ben and Jasper put their shirts back on, as they all waited for Charles.

"Not bad on your first day of training. None of you gave up. I'm very proud of all of you. Tomorrow, training is going to be even more harder than today. There will be torture, pushing around and also pain.", Selina replied.

"Now, lights out, everyone. Early training in the morning, now get some rest.", Charles replied, as he leaves. Everyone left to go to bed, while Jasper turn the light off before heading to his room.