Cheat - Jack Gilinsky

I am so sorry for not updating for the past few weeks/months. I feel really bad so I am so so sorry. Shit has happened (a.k.a school )Anyways, I hope you enjoy this imagine and I might double update 😬😘

Comment, Vote and Share.

(This one might be a bit frisky, so if you cant view it, delete the book, follow me and then add the book to your library again :)

By the way, If I made a cameron book would you read it? Please comment

My own imagine

Anyways enough of me blabbing on, enjoy the imagine xo

\\

"I'm sick of this Jack!Okay? I can't be the one picking up the pieces, every time you fall!!" I say, tears falling down my face.

" Baby, Y/N baby listen to me, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to cheat on you,it was a one time thing baby listen to me." Says Jack stepping closer.

"Don't." I say backing away. I grab my high heels and put them on. " I don't want to discuss this now Jack, I am going to your launch party, Ill see you there." I say before backing out the door.

" Fuck for god sakes Y/N, Listen to me!" Jack shouts. Wiping my tears away, I hop into the cab that was supposed to be for me and Jack. It's only for me.

--

The launch party was sick. It was absolutely amazing. I was having the time of my life. If only Jack was here. Where was Jack? A lump formed in my throat. What if he went back to her?

That's it. I'm not gonna sit here and sulk. Jack was being such an ass, he really pissed me off sometimes.

"Hey, you want a drink." a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Sam. "Hey Sammy" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He offered me a drink and we both bopped to the music.

"Where is Jack?" he said. His voice was muffled, I moved closer. "Jack? Your boyfriend? The other Jack is looking for him."

"Oh. I don't know" I said moving my hands to the music. The person behind me pushed me forward to Sam and my hands landed on his chest. "Sorry" I said giggling. The alcohol was taking over.

"It's okay Y/N. You are beautiful." he said staring into my eyes. I smiled. " Thank you." Sam's hands move down to my hips and our eyes never left contact.

I wrapped my hands around his neck before moving in closer. I could feel his bulge. I leaned in and kissed him, hard. He moved his hands down and squeezed my ass. "Let's get out of here Y/N." He said, breath dripping with want and need.

I nodded and grabbed his hand before I was stopped by a tall figure. Jack. " Great Sam, what did you want to do? Fuck my girlfriend? Make her feel good? Get your fucking filthy hands off her before I punch the shit out of you."

Sam let go and backed away. "Sorry mate." He said. "Well why the fuck are you still here? Fuck off." Sam waved at me before turning around and walking away. I stared at Jack with anger."Are you fucking kidding me Jack? So it's okay for you to fuck some girl, but I cant fuck a boy?"

Jack stared at me, his cheekbones tensing." Y/N, if you were gonna fuck Sam to get back at me, you made the wrong choice babe." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

"What the fuck Jack?!" Get your fucking hands of me!". Jack's grip tightened. I know what's coming for me now.

--

The minute we got home. Jack smashed me against the wall, his tall figure covering me. "Y/N you have been a very naughty girl. Daddy is going to make you behave." He said, his eyes full of lust.

Even though I knew what was coming for me, the wetness between my thighs couldn't be helped. He smashed his lips onto mine, our tongues mixing together.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above me before leaving sloppy wet kisses down my neck. "Jack." I moaned. I could feel his smirk against my skin. The wetness between my thighs needed to be felt.

Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. " Take of your clothes Y/N" he said staring at me. I decided to tease him a little, taking my dress off very slowly. Jack stared at me and I could see a bulge growing in his pants.

"Fuck Y/N, You are so beautiful ." He said rubbing his bulge. I unlatched my bra and pulled it off, leaving me in my undies. "So,so beautiful." He whispered moving closer.

"Lie on the bed like a good girl." He said. I sprawled myself on the bed. He grabbed my left wrist and tied it with rope onto the bed stand and did the same to my other limbs.

"Jack, what the fuck?" I said, my heart beating. "Just play along baby. If you squirm you are going to get a whip." He said pulling out a leather belt.

I couldn't contain my gasp. Jack was scaring me and turning me on at the same time. " Relax baby and maybe next time think of how good I make you feel."

Jack crawled onto the bed and laid between my thighs. His hot breath hit my panties and I was literally panting.

He ran his long fingers up my slit so slowly and teasingly. " So, Y/N. You were gonna fuck Sam tonight?" He said kissing my thighs. I didn't reply. He toyed with my panties.

"I said, were you gonna fuck Sam tonight?" his voice a little louder. I nodded. Jack pulled my panties off. "Do you think he could make you this wet?" I shook my head.

"Do you think he could eat you out like I do?" Jack said placing his lips on my clit. I moaned. " Don't squirm baby, otherwise I have to hurt you, I don't want that." he said before licking my slit up and down.

"Oh fuck Jack." I said moaning. He licked my clit before grazing his teeth on it. "Sam couldn't do this to you,like I do aye baby?" I shook my head. No he couldn't." Jack said before putting a finger in me.

Trying not to squirm was so hard but I did, I did squirm. Jack pulled out and licked his fingers before getting up and grabbing the belt. "What did I tell you baby? don't fucking squirm."

I gulped. "Jack,please." "Lay on your side." I turned over and a sharp wince hit my butt. Jack rubbed it and I winced trying not to cry.

"Good girl now turn over."

I turned over as Jack hovered over me and smashed his lips onto mine. "good baby." he said.

He unzipped his pants and his massive cock sprung out. "Suck." he demanded. He stuck his cock in my mouth. "Suck." He ordered. I bobbed my head as he moaned loudly. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it making me moan.

"Fuck yeah, Y/N baby I fucking love that shit." he said. I bobbed my head even more as Jack's grip on my hair was even tighter. "Fuck, I'm gonna come. Stop." he said pulling out. he got off me and rubbed his length.

"Fuck Y/N your salvia so warm and fucking hot." Jack crawled onto the bed again and slammed himself into me. OH FUCK JACK! OH FUCK!" I moaned.

"Fuck Y/N baby so fucking tight, fuck" he said moaning in pleasure. "Fuck Jack ohh fuck." I said. Jack pushed my legs even wider.

"Can Wilkinson fuck you this good? huh? Can he make you come like I do? huh?" he said thrusting into me.

"No he cant.. Oh fuck Jack." I say. "Moan my name Y/N"

"Ohh fuck I-I fuck"

"MOAN MY FUCKING NAME." he said thrusting harder into me. "Jack oh fuck Jack fucking Gilinsky."

"Jack I-I'm gonna co-" we both came, our juices flowing together. Jack got up and untied me before hugging me in his arms.

"I'm so sorry baby, I love you so much, I promise i'll never cheat again." he said kissing my hair.

"And you better not fucking do shit to me like you did tonight. You looked so fucking hot in that dress, I wouldn't be able to resist fucking you in front of everyone at that launch party."

I smiled before placing my lips on his.

"Round 2?" he winked.

"Sure."