Mahogany's best friend

ENJOY THIS

READ A/N AT THE END OF THE IMAGINE

------------

Matt's Point Of View

I waited with the rest of the boys and Mahogany in the lobby. "Who's this girl anyway?" Taylor had asked. I shrugged, " I don't know, she's not my friend, she's Mahogany's." I said. Mahogany rolled her eyes, " She's more like a little sister to me." She said. All of us looked at her, "Little sister? How old is she?" asked Nash. I wanted to know as well, I think we all did. "She's 15, if you must know. " She said. Everyone's faces lite up. "And no, you guys can't hook up with her. Okay?" Everyone then sighed. I heard Mahogany giggle, "Oh! She texted me! She's one minute away!" She shrieked.

We all looked at the door, just then a pretty petite brunette walked in, she had olive skin and dark brown eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans and nice top. I watched as she walked towards Mahogany. She finally got to Mahagony, they both shrieked and hugged each other. The brunette was shorter than Mahogany. Nash cleared his throat, "Hello, I'm Nash. What's your name beautiful?" He asked her. She gave us a warm smile, "Y/N Nice to meet you."

Everyone had greeted her, it was now my turn. She smiled and put her hand out, I grabbed it and shook it. I felt my heart pound a little. "Want me to show you your hotel room?" I offered. She blushed and said,"Sure." I looked over at Mahagony, she smiled and nodded. I smiled at her, "Okay, I'll carry your stuff." I grabbed a hold of it. I then began to lead her down the halls of the hotel, we finally reach her room, I opened the door for her and watched her walk in. I followed in behind.

"Thank you so much, Matt right?" She said turning to me. I set her belongings down, "You're welcome, need anything?" I asked softly, "No thank you." she said. I nodded my head and stood there awkwardly, she placed the suit case on the bed. I watched as she pulled out her clothes, I then got a text. I pulled out my phone and checked it.

"Meet us at the pool." It was from Mahagony.

"Hey, Y/N.." I started, she turned, and faced me. "Yes?" She asked, "Want to go swimming?" I asked softly. She nodded her head, "Sure, let me get changed!" She grabbed her blue swim suit. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she left, I know it's not the nicest thing to do. I had already went to the beach earlier today, so I was already ready. I sat on the bed and waited for her to return. Minutes later she walked out, her curvy body looked great, I bit my lip and felt myself getting hard.

"Shit," I thought to myself. "Hey, Matt can you help me with my swim suit?" She asked looking into the mirror, I couldn't say no. I stood up and walked up behind her, "S-sure." I said. She held her hair up, her top was untied. I bit my lip hard. I slowly began to run my hands up her sides, I looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. She softly bit her lip. I tied her top and then ran my hands back down her sides slowly. My hands stopped at her waist. I could just fuck her right here at this very moment. I slowly began to bring her lower body close to my lower half as well.

"T-thanks," She said softly. I felt her slowly press herself against my lower half. I groaned softly so she wouldn't hear me. "W-we should get going." She said, I slowly nodded my head and stepped away from her, she grabbed her phone from the bed and walked towards the door, She then stopped and waited for me. I looked down at my member, "Fuck," I said slowly. She then walked out. I grabbed a towel and covered my member. I followed behind her.

We were all at the beach now, "Dude, can I use your fucking towel. You're clearly not using it." Taylor snapped. I rolled my eyes at him, " I am dude, now leave." I said. He mumbled something and turned and left. I sat down in the sand, I watched as Y/N and Mahogany had a water fight. I felt my member growing even more. It's been nearly an hour now, "Guys we should get going, the hotel manager wants us back to the hotel." yelled Aaron. I stood up keeping the towel in front of me.