First Time - Matt Espinosa

Hi everyone hope you enjoy this 😊

Sorry if it's really bad I wanted a cute Matt one

Any suggestions comment below guys xx thanks for all the song suggestions

OH and plleassseeee check out my new book please and spread the word 💖 ILL put the link in the comments below.

Thank you all ❤️❤️

I know this is a bit annoying but this will be my last A/N for a while and i'll be opening up requests soon so be prepared

ANYWAYS ENJOY

--

First Time - Matt Espinosa

--

"Are you sure you want this?" Matt said leaning in to place a quick peck on your cheek.

You nod, nervous but ready for the excitement and passion.

Matt moulds his lips into yours and slips his hand under your shirt. "Is this okay baby?". You smile and nod, it was more than okay. His fingers left a pattern of desire on your skin.

He slowly lifted your top up and you quickly moved your hands to hide your bra.

"Why Y/N?" Matt says leaning in to pull your hands away. You love Matt more than anything but you can't help but feel insecure when your around him.

"Y/N, are you insecure?" You glance away, scared that Matt would notice the fear. "Y/N, I love you for who you are okay? You are absolutely beautiful okay? I love you for who you are." Matt leans in to kiss you and you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Kissing matt was sensational and you started to feel Matt's fingers playing with your bra strap. "It's okay baby" he whispered, breaking the kiss. You smiled and said "Yes Matt" as he slowly took of your bra strap leaving your chest bare.

Matt stared in awe and said " How did I get so lucky" before slowly caressing your left nipple. You couldn't help but stifle a moan as you felt Matt's hot breath hitting your bud.

Euphoria swept into you as Matt caressed your bud in his mouth while groping your other breast. You were scared to touch Matt but he grabbed your hand and slowly placed it on the bulge appearing through his sweats.

Matt unlocked his lip with your bud. "Y/N baby you can touch it if you want." You hesitated but slowly moved your hand over the bulge. Matt groaned. "Fuck babe take my jeans off"

You unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his pants and Matt shrugged his pants off. You connected lips again and you felt the passion and desire but also the want in your core.

You felt Matt push your skirt up higher and higher and he looked at you for consent and you nodded knowing this is what you wanted.

Matt gave you a kiss before pulling you up and shimmying you out of your skirt. Now you only had your undies on. Matt kissed your navel and slowly pulled down your undies before pushing you gently onto the bed.

Matt hovered over you and kissed you. "I love you Y/N if you don't want to do this thats ok-" Matt didn't finish before you pressed your lips onto his. "I love you Matt. I'm ready."

Matt smiled and pecked at your nose before pulling down his boxers revealing his big length. Your eyes bulged at the sight. "Like what you see?" Matt chuckled.

You nodded. "Very." You said feeling the attention at your core. "Well baby this is all for you" Matt says before ripping the condom packet and placing it on his cock.

Matt hovered over you once again and left a simple sweet kiss on your lips. " Ready Y/N?" You took a breath and nodded as Matt slowly eased into you.

It felt absolutely divine as Matt pushed in and out of you slowly. Matt groaned and you both could feel the sex and heat in the air.

You gripped onto the bed and said "Faster Matt" "Faster?" He said "Yes" you eased out. Matt smiled and pushed into you more, breaking your wall.

"Y/N baby Y/N im gonna c-c" You and Matt both released sending out waves of sex and heat.

Matt eased himself out, chucked the condom away and pulled you into him, wrapping your sweaty bodies around each other.

"How did it feel Y/N?" He said rubbing his hands up and down your sides. "Perfect. Wouldn't have done it with any one else. I love you Matt."

"I love you too Y/N" says Matt placing a gentle kiss on your forehead. You two fell asleep that day naked and the smell of sex and heat.