I chuckled. "For you, I don't think so."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Miles." He winked.

I chuckled again. "You better not. Or else I'd have to throw that hat of yours across the sea."

"Oh dear, please no." He laughed a bit.

Why aren't they surprised? Oh....right...I told them who I revived...oops..

"Pardon me, but you look stunning." He walked up to me.

I blushed. "Why thank you."

"The wedding is soon to start. I can't say anything, but I can't wait for you to see my son." He held his hat on his stomach.

"Mr. Edgeworth? Do you know who the groomsman is?" Maya asked.

"My lips are sealed." Mr. Edgeworth winked.

Damn..I won't know until I see it.

"Ms. Aya!" A fancy looking Apollo rushed in. "Woah....Ms. Aya."

"Apollo." I chuckled. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head, snapping out of his trance. "Ms. Aya! The weddings starting!"

"Ah, that must be my cue as a bridesmaid." Mia said, walking out.

"You look beautiful, Ms. Aya! Sir Edgeworth is sure to love you!" The small man said.

I smiled. "Thank you, Pollo."

"Oh! I gotta go too!" Maya rushed out.

"Well, so it is. I missed my cue. Oh well." Mr. Edgeworth chuckled, leaving me and Apollo in the room.

Apollo waited for a bit. Looking out the hallway, he saw a happy Pearl.

"Mystic Aya! Come on!" She clutched her basket of pink cherry blossoms.

"You'll do great, Ms. Aya! I'm sure of it!" Apollo squeezed my arm, and headed out.

Oh boy...here goes nothing.

I had no one to walk with, since I didn't have a father. But Phoenix offered to take my hand.

He was absolutely breathtaking. He wore his usual blue suit, but with a bowtie and a few fixes here and there. It was more wedding then business.

"May I?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"You may." I held his hand.

Now he's gonna lead me and I have no control about my entrance. Oh god. What if Miles doesn't like me like this? What if no one likes me like this? Oh, Aya, keep it together! It's your wedding day! You can't be sweating buckets!

Just before I knew it, I saw the crowd.

Everyone sat, staring at me. Some whispered, some smiled, some couldn't even blink.

But they did it in a good way.

But stop staring at me! All this staring is...scary!

Looking ahead, there was my silver haired boy.

Everything began to fade away, and my eyes were focused on him.

He wasn't in his usual outfit. This time, he had a dark red bowtie with a burgundy tux.

His pants and shoes were the same, but his shoes were carefully polished.

Seeing me, he smiled.

No words, Aya. You're speechless. He's gorgeous. You're marrying the most sexiest man alive. How should you feel?

Is this a dream? Is this even reality?