Brown Bag

[Ashley's POV] 

We all got food down in some small fast food place not far from the hospital, seeing as hospital food sucks ass.

It was so weird having food with Courtney Love. 

Like, unreal.

She acted more immature than Nick did.

NICK.

I mean, we were all terrified sure, but she was like a stoner teenager and told us stories of her youth.

She was fucking insane.

There was also a lot of sex, a lot of hardcore rockstar sex.

Made me kinda horny tbh.

Anyways, away from my sexual frustration.

We headed back toward the hospital to see Friday and Nikki.

I leaded the way.

I opened the door to see Friday sitting on Nikki's lap, Nikki's hands were on her ass and they were kissing.

"OhMYgOSh-" I said out of shock and closed the door immediately.

"What?!" Damien, Steven and Nick all said in unison.

"The three stooges.." Courtney and August said in unison. They gave each other a funny look and shuddered. 

"Um.. they're sleeping?" I tried to cover up.

"Ohhhh... sleeping.." Courtney said and chuckled. "Well then, I will see you all tomorrow." She said and left the hospital once again as Frances waved goodbye to us and followed her mother.

"O-M-G!" Damien started fangirling.

"My o-t-p!" Nick joined in.

"Shhhh!" I scolded them. "C'mon, let's go and get drunk, we deserve it."

"Fuck yeah, we'll leave the love birds to it." Nick said.

We went to the nearest off license and got a large range of alcohol. 

We went back to our bus and all sat down around a small table. 

"Let's play some games!" August suggested.

Anthony came in through the door of the bus. "Yo."

"Where the fuck have you been dude?" I asked.

"Business," He said. "We getting drunk?"

"Did you earn your drinking privileges like the rest of us?" I teased. 

"Of course I did, want me to beg master?" He said jokingly.

"Nah, not this time baby boy."

About three hours later, we were all shit faced drunk and half naked.

We had played strip poker and truth or dare.

August was beside me, in her underwear, her hand caressing my thigh and she was drunkenly whispering sexual things in my ear. 

Anthony had fallen asleep, hugging the fridge, with no pants on. And whipped cream on his boxers. ..Long story.

Nick and Steven had gone back to Nick's bunk and I could hear them, moaning and groaning but I was too drunk and horny to come to my senses that one of my best friends was either gay or bi or whatever.

We had turned on the Police Academy movies in the background a while ago. Great movies, too shit faced to think so they were funnier than usual when we payed attention to them.