Let's Do This

We charged at the two guards that were armed with guns as they fired at the both of us and we managed to avoid the gun fire. Eggsy swept the one guards leg with his as I leapt over him catching the other guards arm before he could fire at Eggsy. I wrapped it over my shoulder stealing his gun from his wrist when I snapped it and fired at the guard Eggsy was firing. Then more guards showed up behind him as I fired at them while Eggsy grabbed the gun from the dead one at his feet. Eggsy then did a no handed aerial cartwheel firing the gun at the guards who emerged at us as I killed the guard I held in my grip. We took off running again as Merlin gave us instructions on where to go firing the guns at the oncoming guards, I hated wearing heels as I used the heel part to stab on guard in his shoulder then silenced him with a bullet. Now bare foot I was able to run a lot faster through the corridor behind Eggsy. He fired at the guard who appeared in front of him as he leapt over him while I fired the gun at the one behind us. I turned to see Eggsy holding the one guard in a fireman carry firing at the other in front of him. Gunfire whisked passed my hair as I dropped into a slid firing the gun at the two guards who tried to hit us from behind. We continued to avoid the gunfire as I ended up in front of Eggsy due to my gun running out of bullets as he fired at the other guards that were chasing us. A guard appeared in front of me as I caught his gun twisted it free from his grip then used his body momentum to throw him into the wall before using his own gun to kill him. We decided to pick up the pace as we ran firing at every guard that came out of nowhere and avoided the bullets that came for us.

"Eggsy...Gwen...turn right. Narrow tunnel ahead." Merlin replied I saw two guards charging in front of us as I fired at the one then used my legs to flip the other then shooting him in the forehead. Eggsy got ahead of me again while I fired at the two guards that were behind him. We turned in the narrow tunnel as I watched a swarm of guards emerge coming towards us. Eggsy jumped to the first wall then the second taking the high ground shooting at them then landing on the other taking him down. I jumped over the dead horde taking on a guard who was using a machinelike gun at us. I fired at him taking him into my grip then flipping backwards feeling the air of the bullets whisk through my dress when I hit the floor. Looking upside down I fired the gun at the emerging guards before kick flipping back to my feet. Making my way towards Eggsy I could hear the countdown from the crowd in the room we came from as he took a machine gun from the dead guard. "Nice well done all three of you."

"Come on...we gotta get back to the plane." I gasped watching him nod as we took off running towards the plane killing a few more guards that appeared. We turned the corner where the plane was seeing a group of guards pointing a gun at Merlin. They turned to see us as Eggsy tried to fire the gun he was holding but it was out of bullets. They raised there guns as Eggsy stepped in front of me as a shield when Merlin pulled his gun from behind him and killed all of them before they could fire at us.

"Get in here!" Merlin yelled as we rushed to the plane literally diving into our seats as I gasped heavily from all of the running with Eggsy in the seat next to me.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" Eggsy gasped I checked my skin for any injuries while the adrenaline was still pumping in my veins.

"We can't. I can't get into Valentine's machine, he's got biometric security. You and Gwen have to get in there and make sure his hand never touches the desk." Merlin replied I could see annoyance in Eggsy's face as I saw I was clear of any injuries.

"Are you taking the fucking piss?" Eggsy asked with his heavy gasps which Merlin shook his head no to the both of us.

"Gwen...you need to get out of that dress. I have your suit here with me. Get changed quickly." Merlin ordered I nodded moving towards Eggsy signalling the zipper which he quickly undid for me without a word. I moved to the bathroom pulled off the dress then threw on the suit that Uncle Harry made me one time for my recent birthday. I slipped the glasses back on and exited the bathroom seeing Eggsy waiting for me.

"Let's have that then." Eggsy pointed to the gun as Merlin moved it away from him giving him a look of confusion on his face.

"This is mine. I'll show you; yours and Gwens." Merlin replied moving towards the back of the plane and shows him the many weapons on the wall. I saw Eggsy take the umbrella from the case and I took the pouch that contained a handful of daggers holstering them on my sides. "Good choice you two."

"Let's do this." I smiled watching Eggsy nod as we headed back to the front of the plane ready for the next fight.

~~The fun is about to begin.~~