Lessons

~~EGGSY POV~~

I can't believe Gwen or whatever her name was lied to me the whole time she was here, she played me all to get what she wanted and I was the fool. Harry was driving us to his house for a small celebration but I didn't feel like celebrating after what I learned tonight. The taxi pulled up in front of a huge house, all of the anger I had was no replaced with shock at the mansion in front of me. Harry led me into what looked like an office building that was wallpapered with articles and pictures of butterflies. I moved up to the one that looked very weird pointing at it as Harry sat in a chair.

"To pee or not to pee?" I asked turning to look at Harry who tilted his head to the article before smiling at the article.

"That was the headline the day after I defused a dirty bomb in Paris." Harry exclaimed I nodded moving to the next newspaper article that was closer to him.

"Germany-1 England-5?" I read seeing Harry's brow lift when I turned to look over at him again in the chair.

"Missed that game. I was breaking up an undercover spy ring at the Pentagon." Harry continued as I nodded again moving to another newspaper article.

"Is that Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding?" I asked seeing Harry stand moving up next to me until he was about two inches from me.

"My first mission. Foiled the assassination of Margaret Thatcher." Harry answered with his arms pinned behind his back now as he moved back to his desk.

"Not everybody's thank you for that one." I added moving to be in front of his desk as Harry placed his hands together.

"The point is, Eggsy, nobody thanked me for any of them. Front page news on all these occasions was celebrity nonsense. Because it's the nature of Kingsman that our achievements remain secret. A gentleman's name should appear in the newspaper only three times; when he's born, when he marries and when he dies. And we, first and foremost, gentleman." Harry explained as I took a seat in the chair across from his desk in a slouched position.

"That's me fucked, then. Well it's like Charlie said. I'm just a pleb." I recited what Charlie called me the first day I got here but then I remembered Gwen protected me angering me again.

"Nonsense. Being a gentleman has nothing to do with the circumstances of one's birth. Being a gentleman is something one learns." Harry answered I tightened my hands onto the armrests before looking at him.

"Yeah, but how?" I asked watching Harry shifted in his chair until his back was completely erect at his desk.

"Alright, first lesson. You should have asked me before you took a seat. Second lesson. How to make a proper martini and third lesson...when not to lose your cool after learning something hard." he explained I knew he was going to bring up what happened between Gwen and I forcing a sigh and a groan to escape from my lips.

~~Smooth Harry...short I know but double update today stay tuned for that.~~