Teamwork

~~EGGSY POV~~

Something wasn't right, I felt like my body was being submerged and when I opened my eyes I saw water encasing me. I flicked on the light seeing water was filling the room and I wasn't the only one who noticed it. I jumped to my feet seeing everyone panicking on what to do in this situation.

"Alright, no one panic. Listen to me and stay calm." Charlie ordered trying to be in control but no one was listening to him which annoyed him. He began to look around for a clue to stop this and then I saw him staring at the other side of the room. "Loo Snorkels!"

"Loo Snorkels?" I wondered seeing Roxy slush into the water leading the group to the showers as I was about to join them while the water raised over my head. I took a deep breath submerging myself and was getting ready to swim towards them when I saw Gwen. She wasn't moving...she looked unconscious as I swam towards her taking her into my grip and tried to wake her. Her mouth was slightly opened as water was entering and I knew she was drowning. Taking her limp body into my hands I pulled her with me to the other side of the room with the others breathing into tubes that were lodged into the toilet. Roxy spotted me signaling me to hand Gwen to her as I did she removed the tube from her lips and pressed it to Gwen hoping it would wake her. After a minute she didn't regain consciousness and I knew I had to do something to help her. Looking up at the mirror in front of me I see a strange glimmer from it as I recognized it as a two way mirror which means it was breakable. I swam towards it while Roxy held Gwen in her hands and tried desperately to help her then herself. My feet dug into the wall as I held onto the bar taking my fist and slammed it onto the glass. One time...then again a small crack happened and then again a bigger crack. With one more strike the glass completely shattered allowing the water out of the room and the pressure lurched all of us out of the room into the room behind the glass. I collided into the wall as the others hit me and I gasped for air looking around for Gwen and Roxy.

"Gwen...Gwen!" I heard Roxy shout shaking her but she didn't move, I crawled over pressing my ear to her chest to listen for her heartbeat and found none. Everyone else remained a distance away except Roxy who removed the brown wet hair from Gwen's face. Taking my hands together I began pushing hard onto her chest a few times grunting with each push then pinched her nose pressing my mouth to hers. I pushed two heavy breaths into her then began to push on her chest again seeing Merlin stepping close to observe.

"Come on Gwen...come on!" I gasped breathing into her again as the last breath I pushed into her I felt water be regurged back into my mouth. Moving back I spit the water out seeing her cough up the water onto her face. "Roll her to the side." Roxy and I moved Gwen to her side so she wouldn't choke on the water. She finally gasped opening her eyes looking at me as I smiled with relief.

"Wha...." She began coughing again as I moved my fingers across her cheek to move the hair away again.

"Don't worry Gwen...you're okay." I smiled seeing her give me a weak smile as Merlin applauded loudly earning everyone's attention.

"Congratulations on completing your first take. Charlie, Roxy well done. For those of you who are still confused, if you can get a breathing tube around a U bend of a toilet, you have unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth remembering. Eggsy , well done for spotting that was a two way mirror." Merlin explained I shifted my weight helping Gwen lift her weak head as she pressed against my chest.

"He's probably seen enough of them." Charlie snickered from behind me as I didn't even want to respond to his comment.

"Yeah you can all wipe those smirks off your faces because as far as I'm concerned with the acception of Eggsy and Roxy has failed the real test. Teamwork." Merlin began earning a confused look from everyone including Roxy and I.

"What are you on about?" Digby asked when a medical team entered the room with a cot for Gwen as I helped them lift her weak body then placed her onto the bed.

"The real test was Gwen...I had one of my agents swipe her medication with a paralytic as a test to see what you would do if your fellow agent was down. Eggsy...you refused to leave her behind and were the only one who knew what to do to save her. Roxy you did your best to help her, very well done both of you. Gentleman please take Miss. Kinghart to the medical wing to be checked over." Merlin ordered the men nodded as I walked up to Gwen taking her hand into mine giving her a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you..." she whispered I nodded releasing her hand and watched her be transported out of the room to be checked over. I was so happy she was alright because I didn't know what I would've done if she didn't make it.

~~Holy abs I need a drink or several god damn anyway way to go Eggsy you saved Gwen

~~Holy abs I need a drink or several god damn anyway way to go Eggsy you saved Gwen.~~