Long Live Society

Eggsy and I moved to the entrance of the plane as we both exited the plane seeing a young woman with a clipboard in her hands and two armed men next to her. Eggsy pulled out my grandfather's phone then handed it to the woman in the clipboard.

"Chester King...and my beautiful wife Florence King." Eggsy introduced as I smiled politely at her while she checked the list in front of her.

"Mr. and Mrs. King. Welcome. I'm sure you've adhered to Valentine's strict no weapons policy, but if you and your wife don't object." the assistant answered pointing to the guards next to her who were holding portable metal detectors in their hands along with the guns.

"Of course...my wife and I don't mind do we dear?" Eggsy smiled looking over at me as I shook my head no to her then smiled again. The guards scanned the both of us up and down for weapons and found none.

"Thank you, do you have any luggage?" she asked while the guards moved back behind her as I saw Eggsy turn to face Merlin who was behind us.

"Congratulations, Mycroft. You just graduated from our pilot to our valet. Understood? Good." Eggsy smirked giving him a slight wink as I saw Merlin mutter something underneath his breath before nodding in agreement. He disappeared just as Eggsy turned to face me now. "Shall we my dear?" He held out his arm for me which I smiled again lacing it with his.

"Let's go darling..." I smiled we began forward with Eggsy taking back the phone and tucked it in the pocket of his suit.

"Eggsy...Gwen...find a laptop, get me online. The clock is ticking. And remember, try to blend in." Merlin replied in our glasses microphone as we entered the room where Valentine's guests were all waiting. A waiter made his way up to the both of us the moment he spotted us.

"Would you or your wife care for a drink?" the waiter asked looking at the both of us as I saw Eggsy clears his throat.

"Two Martinis. Gin, not vodka, obviously. Stirred for ten seconds while glancing at an unopened bottle of vermouth. Thank you." Eggsy exclaimed watching the waiter nodded moving towards the bar as I looked at him surprised.

"Wow...posh are we?" I whispered seeing him smile before he started to scan the whole room to give Merlin a clear view around.

"Merlin, are you clocking this?" Eggsy asked we continued to move forward looking at everything that was around us.

"Yes, I am. Stay focused." Merlin answered with slight agitation in his voice as I began to scan the whole room for someway for Merlin to hack into. My eyes scanned everywhere quickly looking at every person in the room with us. "Eggsy! Gwen! Get me online!" My eyes moved upstairs spotting an older man sitting in a nearby booth with a laptop in his possession.

"Got it...upstairs. Let's go..." I whispered to Eggsy he followed behind me as we headed up the stairs to the laptop man. Once we were on the floor I turned to Eggsy stopping him from advancing forward. "I got this...it's time for me to use my charm. When I give you a signal tranq him."

"Okay..." he muttered I winked at him turning back around and then headed towards the older man who was tranced by his laptop.

"Society's dead...Long live society." I smiled watching his eyes lift to meet mine as I slid into the seat in front of him.

"Amen to that. I'm Morten Lindstrom." he introduced holding out his hand for me as I took it leaning slightly forward exposing my cleavage to him.

"Florence King...but you can call my Flor." I smiled shifting my arm slightly under my breasts to hike them up and he was now staring at me. I stood moving up next to him sliding in the seat next to him as his eyes remained glued onto my breasts while Eggsy looked a bit jealous of what he was seeing. "Oh...is that really the time? No wonder why I feel so jetlagged." I groaned pressing my hand onto my forehead twirling my hair giving Eggsy a nod as he fired the dart onto his neck and he slumps over onto my shoulder. I nudged him off my shoulder letting his body flop onto the bench as Eggsy moved towards me.

"That was hard to watch." Eggsy muttered next to me as I began hacking into the computer to allow Merlin access to the computer.

"Merlin...you in?" I wondered seeing the computer twitch seeing Merlin moving remotely onto the computer. He had access as I turned to tell Eggsy I saw a knife to his throat and I saw Charlie standing behind him.   

"Well...well...well...Eggy. Surprise to see you here. Oh and Gwen? You're here too?" Charlie snickered moving Eggsy to the railing while I remained where I was because I didn't know what Charlie would do if I moved. My hands twitched on my lap as I started to slowly stand up behind him. "Valentine! I've caught a fucking spy!" I saw Valentine turn around from his position up on the balcony I managed to get behind Charlie pressing my pinky finger to his temple. I activated the taser in my ring to his forehead watching him tremble before I kicked the back of his leg bringing him to the floor and then let his body drop to the floor.

"We gotta get out of here." Eggsy replied taking my hand into his as we raced down the stairs avoiding the crowd that were whispering and shouting. We started running through the corridors when guards began to charge at the both of us.

~~And the action is about to begin.~~