Peter and shuri ending

This is rushed caused I wanted to end it so it didn't drag on to long so yeah so if it is crap. Enjoy

Right you ready for the last part is it ready? Yeah. When the avengers came back from the fight they were confused and just wanted to rest. When Peter walked pass them with a bag and told them that for the last few days of shuri and tchalla visit that he would be staying with Harry Osborne because he didn't want to see shuri but told them that when they were leaving he would arrive on that day. 

The week passed and when the day arrived that they had to Peter arrived at the tower talking to some on the phone it was harry and it was set up so Harry was not in the dark and the plan could work. 

While Peter was on the phone call he began getting flustered and was blushing so hard that it caught everyones attention as to why he was blushing from a phone call. Peter who are you talking to? Asked Tony. To which he replied nobody however seeing shuri was in the room he added but my amazing boyfriend, Harry . Wanda asked as in Harry Osborne. To which he replied the one and only shuri was fuming. 

Oh so you found someone so quickly that happens to be my ex. Hope you have a nice life in hell. The insults were hurled back and forth till they were full out fighting both mere seconds away from ending the other life when both docter strange and loki appeared looking and started pulling both teenagers away from one another. The cloak wrapping around them not letting anyone near them. 

Meanwhile the couple were making sure the other were not to hurt while also trying to conceal their laugh on how good this had gone. Dr strange was not even part of the original plan and was added in and it was going on so well. 

After seemed like eternity shuri and tchalla said their goodbyes to everyone and as shuri went to say goodbye to Peter they kissed for a couple of seconds before parting. Giving no explanation they walked away and the avengers could only stare wondering what happened. 

So when Nat and Bruce arrived they were confused all together looking at their shocked faces and decided that they needed another holiday and left not before telling happy were the avengers were.