Part 2

Happy told them that they had 45 minutes to look around the avengers old costumes and things they used to use. There were a couple of iron man suits, buckys old metal arm, widdow bites and more, and a there was even Peters old suit which made Peter wonder how it got there. He definitely hadn't given it to Tony. 

He turned to ned and said Clint is going to come out of the vents in 3 2 1 and on time a arrow came toward Peter who caught the arrow and threw it back up causing Clint to tumble onto the floor. Hey petey what you doing here? Clint asked innocently. Go away I'm on a field trip. He replied he was ready for this day to be over. Sam came running in huffing in annoyance as he pulled out $20 and handed it over to Clint. To which he replied told you he was going to catch it. Your placing bets on me now why? I he asked. "if I tell Tony or auntie Nat what you have been doing they're going to kill you. With that they both nodded and Clint disappear into the vents saying we're playing Mario cart tonight be prepared to lose. To which Peter replied as if katniss. 

Everyone just looked at him before Happy took everyone to one of the press room to have a break. Everyone began chattering about the tower and what they wanted to see next when the door opened revealing the one and only winter soldier. In his hands he had pizza and some of his famous cookies. Peter you didn't have breakfast so I baked you some cookies and brought you some left over pizza from yesterday and Tony told me to remind you that shuri is staying for the weekend before him and t'challa decide against it. Is she here peter asked. Yeah she is Bruce I believe you are going there later. Thanks bucky said Peter forgeting his classmates. No problem kiddo and with that he left the room and shut the door. 

Everyone was in shock how did peter parker know three avengers and talk so casually with them. Flash could only glare at Peter. 

Happy lead them to a training room for everyone to use but could not help let out a groan seeing natasha, Steve, thor and loki. Why are you guys here this is the room for everybody? He asked. Natasha just let out a evil glare and waited a few seconds before saying Clint get out of the vents. 

Now everyone we are going to be teaching you how to fight and after that we will let you pick up third hammer to see if you are worthy. So who wants to volunteer. Peter hid and natasha only smirked saying Peter come up and we will demonstrate.