Aged five

The meeting seemed to drag. He wasn't even sure what the meeting was about or why he was wasting his time there. Pepper had forced him to go saying that it was important. He was waiting for this meeting to be over so he could be with his baby, if he left the meeting them pepper was going to take away his weekend with Peter. Peter would be coming back to the tower in about half an hour. 

It was time to pick up Peter as he had finished his first day of school while waiting he was talking to his new friend ned. He saw Happy and Pepper making their way towards him. He ran up and hugged them and after saying goodbye to Ned he began telling them of his first day at school as a wide smile spread across his face. 

Only a few more hours of this meeting thought Tony. How he wished he could have been the one to pick up Peter and be there as he began telling everyone of his with a huge smile plastered across his face. However he would have to wait as Tony stark appeared to be picking up Peter then he would have to be in the public something which they weren't ready or willing to do. They wanted him to have a normal childhood or at least the closest he could get with his dad being a billionaire and an avenger. 

"What do you think Tony? " Steve asked. Great capsicle had to get him to give his opinion and usually he would make a snarky but he could think of anything. Just as he was about to give a feeble reply the door was slightly pushed open. This caught everyone's attention as they wondered who was behind the door. The door was pushed open just enough to reveal a pair of bambi eyes looking round the room. 

"Daddy" was all he said while running to Tony who allowed him on his lap. This causedeveryone's attention to go towards Tony and the little child. Awear of the attention he dug his head into Tony's chest and felt a few tears. "Peter what's wrong?" Tony asked and he received a reply saying "they're staring at me". Tony then thought for a moment before he began tickling Peter; a sweet and innocent laughter rang out in the room and he squirmed to get away from his grasp. 

"Peter" Pepper called out he had obviously run ahead to find Tony to tell him about his day. Now Pepper was trying to find and she looked into the meeting only to see a Happy Peter sitting in Tony's lap before sighing. "come on Peter, daddy is in a meeting you can talk to home later." to which she received a no and a very adorable pout. "Pete how about you and mommy go to the airport and surprise aunt Tasha.". No sooner had tont said this Peter was of his lap and tugging Pepper towards the door not before saying goodbye. 

He then turned to everyone back into the room only yo see their mouths wide open. Clint could only say you have a kid, since when. They had all seen a different side to the Tony they worked with and Tony could only groan and think how this would meeting would last for ever. Seeing Peter was the only thing that was keeping him going.