Chapter 9: Even More!

After that insane feast of fast food, I was stuffed beyond compare. We had driven home to Mason's house, and I was resting on his couch, shirt ridden up on my bloated midsection. I chuckled nervously and gave it a few gentle pats. Not once did it jiggle, or ripple. It was taut, and full 100%. Mason was doing something in his kitchen, what it was I had no idea. Was that a blender I heard?? I guess so... after a few minutes of inner self dialogue, Mason exited the kitchen with a massive pitcher full of... a milkshake. "What's that?" I asked, leaning over my mountainous gut. "A special surprise for being such a good piggy~" he cooed calmly, holding out a funnel. Oh my god, this was really happening!! I simply opened my mouth and let him place the funnel into my mouth. When secured, he began to pour the sweet thick mixture down. It tasted of chocolate, peanut butter, and many other sweet things. "I hope you like it! It's my own recipe. Lard, 3 different kinds of chocolate, gaining powder, cream, ice, and more!" He explained happily as i gulped it down. My gut continued to take all that I was sending at it surprisingly well. It kept on swelling outwards, filling with the fattening sludge I was so hastily chugging. After some time had passed, I finished the whole thing. "No more... h-heh, I'm-I'm full..." i sputtered in between laboured breaths. "That's fine~ you did well~" he smiled, and laid down on the couch, spooning beside me and showering me with praise, love, and kisses. This was truly the life, and it couldn't get any better. I passed out after some time, and awoke to the smell of something wonderful. I sat up, with some effort required. Why though? My gut... oh my god... it was huge now! New layers of fat and blubber developed overnight. I had also noticed that my pants felt much tighter, and I was a bit more sluggish than usual. I kind of liked it though, to be honest. It felt nice to be this big, strangely... welp, off to the kitchen. Time to see what this next day holds for me!