Chapter 13: Water Balloon

Mason kept on thrusting into me with vigour and lust, my moans being muffled by the constant gulps and heavy breaths I was letting out. He was pounding my g spot by now, his thrusts much faster than before. My mind was drowning on that wonderful sense of pleasure once more, eager to please him. I drank as much water as I could and took as much of him inside me as I could manage. At this point my belly was touching the floor of the shower... I didn't think anyone could get this big! I was, tempted deep down to find out how much i could truly take, if I hadn't found my limit by now. I could hear Mason pant and groan louder, telling me he was getting closer. His hands, which were gripping my sloshing wobbly sides, moved to my wide jiggly ass, gripping and spanking them over and over producing loud wet slaps.
"Fuck~ Fuck~! Cumming~!!" he shouted, getting pushed to his limit, as was I. He filled my ass with a big warm load of his seed, and I came not soon after, my own ropes of cum caking the underside of my belly. He slowed his thrusts, coming to a complete stop. He panted heavily with a hint of a satisfied laugh in his voice before turning off the shower, ending my drinking binge. I spat it out, letting out a lewd and wet belch in return.
"Did you have fun, my big sexy water balloon~?" he asked coyly, I nodded in return, mustering the strength to speak.
"Y-yes~ Thank you, for that~ Lets do it again sometime~" I huffed, still taking in the mass that was my belly.
"I'd love nothing more big boy~ Think you can squeeze out so we can dry off~?"
I nodded and nudged the door open, and managed to get my top half through. I whined and grunted, my massive belly getting wedged in the doorway. He laughed and shook his head before pushing me through, causing the frame of the door to deform a bit. I carefully sat on the closed toilet, my belly now the size of a beach ball, sitting between my legs, sloshing and gurgling loudly. He ran a hand across it as he moved past me, and handed me a towel. We both dried off, and he helped me back to the bedroom where I laid back on the bed.
"What now~?" I asked.
"You nap and digest all of that, afterwards we'll go out on the town for a dinner date~ A new buffet just opened, anyone above 200 eats free~ And your gonna run them out of business~ Think you can do that for me, gorgeous~?"
The very thought of gorging myself in public again brought me an insane amount of excitement and arousal. I complied without a second thought.
"It's a date then~"
He motioned me onto the bed more, pulling the blankets overtop me and him. He cuddled up to my side, rubbing my noisy belly. And with that he and I dozed off, I was so excited for tonight.