Chapter 17: I Didn't Think This Was Possible

People of varying sizes gathered around me and continued to bring more food to my awaiting hungry mouth. The strangest part of all was that I was completely fine with this. I let them practically dump plates of fresh food into my mouth and wash it down with big glasses of sodas or fattening milkshakes. And the best part, I kept getting bigger. It's as if all semblance of reality was thrown out the window and I had no limits. That's what it felt like at least. My hands were free, so I rubbed and groped my fattening, filling belly as it grew in size before everyone's very eyes. Everybody kept telling me how I was doing so good, how I needed to keep eating more, how much of a good fat cow I was, and how big I was going to get by the end of the night. Everybody kept cramming food into me until my belly completely touched the booth seat across from me, and the wall behind it. That's when they finally backed off.
I looked back at everyone, a blissful and peaceful expression on my face, panting and sighing happily from the group feeding session I had just received from a bunch of strangers.
"Th-thanks~ I'm definitely coming back here more if I get that treatment every time~"
Everybody agreed, and continued to touch me. I didn't try to fight them off, getting praised and loved by all of these people felt great. Mason even joined in, cuddling up close to my face.
"Think you can handle going to school tomorrow~?"
My eyes widened, and filled with dread.
School?! How would I manage school when I can barely fit through a doorway!
"Ah, don't you worry now~ We'll go home, and I'll handle the school arrangements from now on~ Understood~?" I nodded happily, putting my soft pudgy arm around him and hugging him closer as a thanks. Later that night, Mason managed to squeeze me into his truck and we went back home. I knew from now on the rest of my life with Mason would be amazing. And I wouldn't want it any other way either, I belonged to him after all.