Chapter 16: Too Big

The various customers and employees watched on in excitement as Mason grabbed the various nozzles from the vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry sides of the machine and pulled them out, extending the hoses. Before I could question his next move he stuck all three of the thin hoses in my mouth, and turned the machine on. My eyes widened as the sweet yet thick mixtures flowed into my mouth, and I eagerly began to swallow. I could feel the soft serve ice cream filling my belly at a rapid pace, I understood what Mason was trying to do. Break the table against my massive fat belly so I could get up. But it seemed that'd take awhile...
Onlookers started to take out their phones, no doubt recording me or taking photos of my expanding form. The table creaked and groaned as the bolts holding down the booth table strained to hold it in place, the machine still filling my gut with more fattening ice cream. I started to let out quiet breathy moans that only got louder the more I took in, my form rapidly fattening. I could feel my arms and legs thicken with fat, my thighs and ass widening and tearing my pants more and more. The seams on my sleeves were tearing open as well. I eagerly rubbed my belly, soothing its growth and bringing me added pleasure. My rubs changed to gropes and squeezes, to jiggles and slaps as I got lost in the pleasure, sinking into a fattening trance. There was a sudden loud burst, as the table finally snapped off of the ground! I was free! But... Mason didn't stop the machine. In fact he turned it up more. I looked back at him not with confusion or worry, but with excitement and eagerness for more. Various customers walked over to observe my expanding body more, setting their drinks down for Mason to top me off with. The machine had emptied... and I spat out the tubes.
Mason stepped closer, rubbing my belly. I could feel his erection pressing against my massive belly that now stuck out like a beach ball, nearly resting against the other booth seat.
"Does my big sexy boy want more~?" He asked, lust evident in his gaze.
"I do~" I responded without hesitation.
And thats when he stepped back.
Customers and employees stepped forward with pitchers full of sodas and milkshakes, and various plates of fresh food. They began to tenderly feed it to me in an orderly fashion, all the while feeling and groping my incredibly fat form. I had to be at least 750 pounds by now, and incredible amount of weight gained in one day, which I didn't think was possible. One thing for sure, I wouldn't be leaving the buffet for awhile.