Chapter 12: I'm His For Good

I could barely handle all the food inside me, I was stuffed to the brim. Mason continued to feel up my taut belly, gurgling and churning away at its contents, busily adding more fat to my frame.
"h-help~" I asked sheepishly, as i struggled to stand up from the chair. Mason eagerly helped me to my feet, and aided me in waddling to the bathroom.
"why're we going there?" I asked, and his face just gleamed with pride.
"I wanna weigh you, and shower with you soon after~"
I couldn't say no to a sweet deal like that, so I eagerly followed along. He helped me into the bathroom and I stepped onto the scale. he knelt down and read the numbers while still feeling up my expanding belly. He must really like what he's doing to me....
"Wow, you're 380 pounds now~ hows it feel piggy~?"
My heart skipped a beat, an uncontrollable tingling sensation filled my heart as my breathing picked up. "I-It feels amazing~ but... yknow I can, always.. get bigger... I'm still so skinny~..." I mumbled, curiously feeling up my fattening form and feeling how big I was.
"Oh?~ Still eager to grow~? The shower will help with that~"
I eyed up the shower in question... it looked like it could fit two thin and fit people at most. It was going to be a tight squeeze~

Mason undressed himself and turned on the water, and opened the door for me to help me inside. I squeezed through the small door frame and waddled inside, my belly nearly pushing and brushing against Mason as the soothing warm water rained down on us. He eyed me up and smiled. I blushed a bright red and smiled right back. I could feel his hands wander on me once more, around my belly, up my sides, and onto my back. he pulled me as close as possible and embraced me in a tender, slow, loving kiss. I melted into his soothing lips, gently grabbing ahold of his shoulders. the kiss became more sensual, his tongue slipping into my mouth over time. I began to let out soft gentle moans as I playfully wrestled my tongue against his, tenderly swapping saliva. After about a good 5 minutes of this he pulled away and made a fist, but pointing his index finger upwards, and slowly moving it in a circular motion. I eventually managed to turn around for him, and quickly his hands were on my ass. rubbing... groping, squeezing, all of these motions working splendrous sounds out of me. but then the water stopped. I looked back at him in confusion, and he was holding the detachable water hose.
"Open wide for me once more my sweet~ This'll make this shower more, fulfilling~"
My legs were shaking with excitement, i eagerly opened my mouth. He put the shower hose into my mouth, giving me gentle rubs to my side as he turned on the water. it trickled then flowed into my mouth at a steady pace, and i swallowed it down.
"my big sexy water balloon~" he huffed, grinding his now evident erection against my ass. I let out an approving moan, and he slowly pushed it inside me. he was still so big... stretching out my ass with each gentle yet deep thrust he put into me. meanwhile I was still chugging back more water, my belly quickly beginning to expand and push past its limits even further. i could feel it touch the sides of the shower... I was filling fast. I just hoped Mason could climax before I broke his shower door.