The Date

Jessica, mal, and Evie were all in Jessica's room, getting her ready for her date with Jay. Evie was doing her makeup. "It's funny how no one has ever done my makeup before. And I never had a sister." Jessica told her. "Well, now you have two." Evie replied, giving her a smile. "Does your mom ever tell you she loves you, Evie?" Jessica asked her. Evie hesitated before answered. "Sometimes she does. What about your mom?" she replied. Jessica smiled at her softly. "She does. The way she says it may sound like she doesn't but that's because she's been depressed, but I do know she means it." Jessica answered. Evie smiled at her. "Well, you're all done. Come take a look." Evie told her. Evie pulled Jessica to the mirror and Jessica was amazed. "Wow, I look-." she was a loss of words. "Like a queen." Evie finished for her. There was a knock on the door and Evie opened the door. Jessica rushed to the door. Jay was standing in front of the room, shocked. Jessica giggled at his expression. "Wow. You look amazing. For the first time I never knew what love was till now." he said. Jessica smiled at him. "Wanna ride?" he asked.

                    ***

"So, what's something I don't know about you?" Jay asked Jessica while the two walked on the bridge to their date. "Well, my middle name is Alania," she replied. "Cool middle name. Mine's Cobra." "Cobra? Like the snake?" she chuckled. "Yeah," he said. They were at the end of the bridge near a tree. "Close your eyes," Jay told her. "Why? Where are we going?" Jessica asked doing what he said. "Can't tell you. It's a surprise." was all Jay said. Jay was behind her making sure she wouldn't fall or run into something. They finally made to their destination. "Okay. Ready? Open." Jay said. Jessica opened her eyes and gave an expression of awe at what she saw. They were at the Enchanted Lake. "Jay it's beautiful! I didn't know about this side of Auradon," she said. "How did you find this?" she asked him. "A little help from Ben," he answered. She followed him down the hill to the broken platform. "Wanna eat?" "Yeah. I'm starving," she said. They started to eat and Jessica fell in love with the food. "Who made this?" she asked. "I did," he replied. "There's no way. This is amazing," she said with amazement. He chuckled. Jay got up and looked at him. "Let's swim." he offered. "I thought the Isle was covered with water with a barrier around it," she said. "I had my ways. Come on". Jessica got up and took his hand and followed him to the top of the hill. Jessica saw Jay's swim trunks. "Are those little lamps on your trunks?" she asked laughing a little. "Yeah. Wasn't my choice. Ready?" Jay replied. She nodded her head and they both jumped at the same time. They both landed in the water and Jessica looked at the water with awe. They swam for a few hours until they decided to get out of the water and dry off. The two were laughing and having fun. The sun was setting and that was their cue to go back to their dorms. Jay took Jessica to her door. "I had a great time. You know, hanging out with you." Jessica said blushing a little. "I did too. We should do it again sometime." Jay told her. "Yeah. well, I should probably get inside". Jessica gave Jay a kiss on the cheek making him blush a bit. Jessica said goodbye before going to her dorm. She put on her PJs before going to sleep.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!!!!! I hope you love this chapter. Make sure you do any of the following:

Like

Vote

Follow

Add to Library

I love you guys so much. Thanks for reading, BYE GUYS!!!!!